Tempted to switch from s21u to 9 Pro

Georges Leff

Jan 11, 2022
Visit site
Hello
I have a S21U exynos for nearly a year and it's beginning to boring me, I don't dare to root because of knox
Also I don't like that sometimes I have to double swipe because the screen needs a longer swipe area than OP phone or the s21u screen are just not as responsive.
Here's why I am tempted by the 9 Pro:
-Snapdragon vs exynos
-The battery is finally nearly the same thanks to A12, no ?
-ROOT freedom, when I am getting bired of the OS I can simple change the custom rom wmabd all that without being afraid of knox
-OP 10 pro unveiled today looks nothing better than 9 Pro besides the cpu/gpu, the mi 12 pro tele lens is catastrophic given the actual reviews, the s22u will be a copy/paste of the s21u but with an spen... Well 2022 is not a wow year

What I am afraid to miss the most though is the 10x telescopic zoom, but over 11 months I only used like 10 times mostly to impress my gf with moon shots lol

So what do you think? Am I crazy?
Anyone had an s21u and got the 9 Pro?

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I lost my s21 ultra in a lake and did what you're thinking of. Don't do it! The new OnePlus software now that they've merged it with ColorOS is terrible and buggy compared to the Samsung software. I really miss my S21 Ultra and am considering buying an S22 Ultra when that comes out.

Nov 20, 2022
Visit site
I did just that and am glad I did so. The 9 Pro I've owned twice. Sold my first one seeking better and due to OnePlus becoming OnceWas. Was not at all liking that Oxygen OS was now totally no more and was and still is Color OS. Haven said that, the 8 Pro and 9 Pro are two of the very best phones ever made and I realized this upon selling my first 9 Pro as I attempted to replace it with something I thought I'd find to be better. I regretted it and just so happen the 9 Pro went on sell at the time all the sudden brand new on Amazon unlocked for $499. So I had 175 dollars Amazon credit that I then applied to the 499.99 which I ended up buying the 9 Pro the second time around for $374. Brand new sealed in box. Even with it being in truth Color OS, it is still one smooth blazing fast fluid interface that hardly any others can compare. If you haven't made the switch yet, I absolutely recommend and if you have I'd be curious to hear what you think about the 9 Pro. Even today its still one of the best in class flagship phones right now and it has been all but forgotten and more so written off.

"Little things real time save time"