I have a OnePlus One - ask me about it!

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
IMG_20140502_143529.jpg

The OnePlus One is one of the hottest (and most hyped) phones of the year so far, and we finally have our hands on one. We've given it a video, pictures and some impressions on the blog already, but we know we can't cover every base in a single post.

OnePlus One hands-on and first impressions | Android Central

That's why I'm opening up this forum thread where you can ask me all of your burning questions about the OnePlus One. I'll do my best to follow up and answer as many as you can ? so be sure to check previous answers before you ask a potentially duplicate question.

In any case, have at it! What do you want to know about the OnePlus One?

bacchus258

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
How fast is the camera shutter when you press the button and how do the pictures look when using the flash?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

360Mobiles

May 7, 2010
Visit site
How does it feel in the hand? Do you find the phone to be too big or uncomfortable to use(need a lot of hand acrobatics)? I'm coming from a Nexus 5. And do you think that compared to other 5.5inch devices that the OnePlus One is reasonably sized or is there too much bezel? Looking forward to the full review!

sharpehenry

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Screen quality. How is it compared to SAMOLED or iPhone or nexus 5?

something like color accuracy, brightness (indoor/outdoor) saturation, contrast etc..

RandomPHD

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Being a security guard I watch alot of movies/tv on my phone between patrols and such. Is the native video player as capable as say MX Player? And if it isn't, does video playback seem loud or quiet?

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know how good are the speakers and the headphone port (pared with quality headphones).

Other points:

- How are the ergonomics? I was let down when I learned about the size. Does it feel more like a phablet than a big phone (M8, GS5, Z2)?
- Can it be handled with one hand with little or no discomfort?
- The camera. You can take some shots and post them or save them for an article.
- Is there something you already like about CM 11S that you didn't now it had before?
- Touch response. Is it on par with other flagships? Is there any lag on the OS?

The OnePlus One is a great device but I'm still mulling over its size. My only other option (and 1st on my list) is the HTC One M8 as I have had a great experience with the M7 for almost a year.

Thanks in advance!