Does anyone have a OnePlus One invite they'd like to give?

anon(8730639)

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, certain lucky people got invites to be able to buy the OnePlus One. Those people that got invites also have invites that they can give to other people. I was not able to get an invite since my phone is too terrible to smash or give away apparently. Since my phone is so terrible and I was hoping to make the OnePlus One the replacement, is there anyone who would like to give away one of their extra invites?

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does anyone have an invite they'd like to give?

Me too. Don't know who is getting them or where. I registered on the one plus one website.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(8730639)

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

This invite system is dumb. I have the money to pay for it, let me pre order like normal.

Last edited:

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

Have they started giving out invites?
Even if they have, you probably won't get one here. Lol

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Have they started giving out invites?
Even if they have, you probably won't get one here. Lol

Exactly. If I had 10 invites I wouldn't give one to anyone on this thread.

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

Invites started to go out to the smashers and they get 3 invites to give to others if I remember correctly. I wish I got an invite...

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Why not? lol... Would completely depend on how many I got.. I only have one friend who would really understand and WANT one of these phones.. My wife wouldn't appreciate what it is (and it's too big for her) and my kids............... No way I'd use up an invite for one of them.. but if I had 3 invites.. I'd give one to my buddy and offer them up on here...... After I checked with a couple of people I've talked to numerous times on here over the years first.......... but from what I've read they will be on sale to the general public by Mid to late June.... That's only what 4 - 6 weeks away???

I might wait anyway at this point.... a lot of hype with this device but as with anything tech based that hype has started to die down for me... These people need to have a good number of devices ready to ship soon after they announce... I'd really like to test one out but it's been almost a month since they announced it and I've started to have an internal debate with myself over getting one or sticking to my Nexus 5 (which is what... 8 months old?) until a Nexus 6 or whatever else comes later in the year....

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

No reason to be rude about it. Alot of us would share if we had extra invites since we only (usually) need one phone :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I have given invites for items in the past like Google Glass away so I did not see an issue with requesting one for the OnePlus One...if some one has an extra I would like one. Thanks.....I will pay it forward

anon(8730639)

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, I think I'm just going to go with the M8 or Nexus 5. If OnePlus is even around to release a new phone, then I hope they won't do stupid stuff like this next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke