I need the OnePlus One. Please invite me

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: I need this phone. Please invite me

Oh goodness, the begging is already beginning....

Posted via Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Oh goodness, the begging is already beginning....

What are you talking about, it started a month ago at OnePlus forum. I don't think it will be very hard to get your hand on one when they begin giving it out.

sent via tapatalk

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I got Banned from one plus one forum/

They claim that I made a homophobic remark, when all I said was the invite system is Gay. I am not homophobic, my best friend is Gay and now im locked out cuz i didnt like there marketing..... I still want one purely because of the specs but I dont understand why they would kick me out when I have money to buy there phone and there a start up. Tell me if I am wrong to not say something.

You don't have to recite this in every single thread. Again, most people won't pity your situation.

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site

I got Banned from one plus one forum/

They claim that I made a homophobic remark, when all I said was the invite system is Gay. I am not homophobic, my best friend is Gay and now im locked out cuz i didnt like there marketing..... I still want one purely because of the specs but I dont understand why they would kick me out when I have money to buy there phone and there a start up. Tell me if I am wrong to not say something.

Yes, please stop spamming every single thread. No one here cares that you got banned from OPO forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678