Cases for the OnePlus One?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I really like the Nillkan frosted matte hard case. Good grip, great price, and free shipping. I also purchased the Imak clear case and the original Colorful OnePlus PC Back Cover case but both were too slick although they looked great.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Bugdroid Circuit TPU case made by Cruzerlite. Used it on my last 3 phones. Great feel and texture, grippy, tough. Great case.

Posted via my OnePlus One

Attachments

• 8442.jpg
    8442.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 8441.jpg
    8441.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 61

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Don't know why the ac app inverted my pics. Here's the right ones

240e877729b1d421b155f8e4bd5c1a59.jpg

bedd9908b2f7fcd33840b707bc494a03.jpg

Posted via my OPO

Last edited:

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I got my Diztronic case yesterday. I wish it was a little stiffer but it's pretty nice. I have an Orzly hard case coming with my Orzly screen protector, maybe I'll like the feel of it more.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I got my Diztronic case yesterday. I wish it was a little stiffer but it's pretty nice. I have an Orzly hard case coming with my Orzly screen protector, maybe I'll like the feel of it more.

I ordered the Orzly tempered glass screen protector but am not encouraged by the projected delivery date in Amazon. It says Sept 12 to Sept 25! Hope not!

Also ordered a sleeve for the Note 3 so hopefully can use it with my OPO and the case on. For $5 why not...

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Orzly tempered glass screen protector but am not encouraged by the projected delivery date in Amazon. It says Sept 12 to Sept 25! Hope not!

Also ordered a sleeve for the Note 3 so hopefully can use it with my OPO and the case on. For $5 why not...
Yeah, same here. If you look now their Orzly supplier is now stateside, I'm sure the delivery time is much reduced. Another thing, my buddy bought a different glass screen protector from an Amazon store retailer that is based in China. He got his cover in just a week, why is it taking an effing month to get something from England when it takes just a freaking week to get it here from China?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, same here. If you look now their Orzly supplier is now stateside, I'm sure the delivery time is much reduced. Another thing, my buddy bought a different glass screen protector from an Amazon store retailer that is based in China. He got his cover in just a week, why is it taking an effing month to get something from England when it takes just a freaking week to get it here from China?

Still no orzly screen protector for me. They must be using real snails for the mail. Ordered one from Ebay once I saw the projected delivery date for the orzly and received it Thursday, a day after getting , my 1+1. I must say it is pretty sweet for the $7 I paid! This is my first tempered glass screen protector! Not going back to film, this is sweet!
Explosion Proof Real Tempered Glass Screen Film Protector for Oneplus One A0001 | eBay

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I finally got my Orzly screen protector and screwed up the installation. I let it apply from left to right rather than top to bottom. This resulted in two bubbles, one around the earpiece and one close to the side right next to the power button. I gently pried it up and reapplied it top to bottom and it went on correctly aside from where I pried the thing up. I am very OCD about stuff like that so I had to remove it, the discoloration nagged at me so much. I'm going to buy another and do a better job this next time. Ugh.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I finally got my Orzly screen protector and screwed up the installation. I let it apply from left to right rather than top to bottom. This resulted in two bubbles, one around the earpiece and one close to the side right next to the power button. I gently pried it up and reapplied it top to bottom and it went on correctly aside from where I pried the thing up. I am very OCD about stuff like that so I had to remove it, the discoloration nagged at me so much. I'm going to buy another and do a better job this next time. Ugh.

Bummer. Luckily mine looks pretty good and my Orzly will be a back up. I am pretty blown away by these tempered glass protectors. I immediately ordered one for my Nexus 5, Lumia 925 and iPhone 5.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

Last edited:

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have both the Nillkin Frosted case and the Diztronic TPU case, I like the Diztronic case better, mainly because it doesn't leave the top and bottom of the phone exposed.

Posted via the Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the Diztronic case and like it fine. I also ordered the Tudia Ultra slim Melody case. I have had experience with that case on others devices and it just became available on Amazon in the last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo