Oppomart.....

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone bought this phone from oppomart.net? Is this the same phone one plus is selling just at a markup price. Will it work on tmobile LTE, I want the phone but what's the point of buying an invite on eBay for $165 if I can just buy it for $500.00.
Thanks.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't recommend it, it is not an official Oppo retailer, I heard people had bad experience with them before, but YMMV. If you want to, get it from oppostyle.com (probably won't be avaliable) or swappa.com.

Let me make a case for you though. If you are going to spend $500, get the Oppo Find 7a. It is going to be better overall. Why buy inferior counterpart for more?

The Find 7a is compatible with CyanogenMod and you do not lose your warranty by rooting or flashing CM. Even if you really want CM11S, I can tell you it's almost exactly similar to regular CM11. You can download the CM11S camera app and sideload it to the Find 7a. Eventually, developers will port CM11S to the Find 7a anyway, since the two devices are nearly identical.

While the OnePlus does charge faster than the average phone, the Oppo have VOOC charging which charges your battery to 70% in 30mins.

Oppo Find 7a have removable battery and microSD.

I haven't had to deal with their customer service, but from the evidence I have seen, if you have not been following OnePlus forum, I suggest you do. There are many unhappy customers who have defective devices or yellow screen issues, and a sizable amount of them have not been treated well. They are refusing to honor RMA because they save the yellow screen isn't an issue. But there can be other issues, and if OnePlus deem that it is not their fault, it will cost $60+ to ship the device back to HongKong. As for Oppo, they have services center in America that you can ship to.

Last edited:

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
It seems if you order from Oppomart it will be shipping from Malaysia, which mean you might have to play VAT. Also it is the Chinese version, so it might not have the right LTE bands for US. And being Chinese version it is possible you won't get CM11S on it and would have to manually flash it, which is easy enough.

rkleung

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I actually ordered the Official Protective Case from Oppomart exactly 3 weeks ago and got it a few minutes ago. Gives you an idea of how long it would take to receive a package from them in the States.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta