LG G3 (32gb) vs One Plus One (64gb)

What Would you rather have

• Total voters

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Which ever you like better. That is my serious answer being they are both great phones. Pick which meets your needs more. Want to root and have no bloat? OPO. Want to spend more but have higher resolution screen? LG. Want to take no risks with possible poor customer service? Skip OPO. I can keep going but choose which meets your specific needs.
Basically, I think you will be happy with either.

sent from my OnePlus

xo96

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just took delivery of my 64G One+. Finally got my invite this Tuesday, ordered and got it today. Apparently their DC is in Southern Cal. (rosemead).
Unprofessional 1st impression here: Appleish packaging, nice slim environmental friendly. Nice tangle free cable, the sim tray needle with the silicon keyring was a nice niche.
Compare to the G3, which i got from Tmobile last week: One+ is slimmer, but a bit longer. I sorta like the sandblast back on the One+, with the screen protector, i can do the device naked, definitely a looker.
Haven't gone in and mess with the software yet.
G3, on the other hand, with a Spigen or one of those Korean slim case, feels good on the hand. Daily grind so far is up to expectations, coming from a Note3.
Need some happy times this weekend to established their worthiness though.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just took delivery of my 64G One+. Finally got my invite this Tuesday, ordered and got it today. Apparently their DC is in Southern Cal. (rosemead).
Unprofessional 1st impression here: Appleish packaging, nice slim environmental friendly. Nice tangle free cable, the sim tray needle with the silicon keyring was a nice niche.
Compare to the G3, which i got from Tmobile last week: One+ is slimmer, but a bit longer. I sorta like the sandblast back on the One+, with the screen protector, i can do the device naked, definitely a looker.
G3, on the other hand, with a Spigen or one of those Korean slim case, feels good on the hand. Daily grind so far is up to expectations, coming from a Note3.

Nice. Mine arrives tomorrow. G3 and the 1+ is a power combo to be sure though.

Nexus 5

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Please post a review after you've had a chance to experience it fully, thanks.

hhshah1979

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

Send me an invite if you have

Posted via Android Central App

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Personally I would rather have the one + one while I like the physical size of the g3 more I don't want a phone tied to a carrier anymore or deal with their bloat along with bootloader locking etc.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Definitely let us know what your thoughts are. I too have a G3 as my daily driver right now, but received an invite for a One yesterday and ordered it. I'm hoping it turns out to be a good phone, I'm looking forward to the customization.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Definitely let us know what your thoughts are. I too have a G3 as my daily driver right now, but received an invite for a One yesterday and ordered it. I'm hoping it turns out to be a good phone, I'm looking forward to the customization.

Any update on this? I have been using the g3 for two weeks now and ordered my one plus last week so waiting for it now. Really wondering which way I'm going to end up going. What did you decide on?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Preordered the att version and got it July 10. The G3 was a great form factor but I was expecting more from the screen. It was sharp but very dull IMO. I keep my nexus at 40 to 50% brightness and had to jack it to 60 to 70. The sharpening of text looked odd too. The performance was great as was the camera and the UI was pretty good.

Ultimately, I hated all the bloat from ATT and lg and the fact that the ATT version took out qi charging for PMA charging. I paid full price of 628 and felt it was too many compromises for paying that much. Seems like I am moving away from carrier phones if I can.

Got a Sony Z2 after that and sold that and then got an invite for the OPO. It is scheduled To be delivered tomorrow so looking forward to it.

Posted via Nexus 5

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX