OnePlus One Battery Life

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
The battery is amazing on this thing! I'm really impressed with it. I loved the heck out of my Nexus 5 but I've yet to find myself at the end of my day of moderate use of this One to find myself worrying whether the battery would last the trip home from work–sometimes a 2 hour commute for me.

Couldn't agree more. This is the first phone where I keep LTE on and the brightness up around 50% and STILL don't worry about battery life on a full days use. What a liberating feeling, lol! I just switched to ART runtime yesterday too--seems to be running smoothly, but I'm also curious if that makes a difference in the battery drain.

1+1/N5

anon(4201258)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
How do you guys get such good battery life? For me its about 15hrs max.. And I'm using he snapdragon battery app as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
How do you guys get such good battery life? For me its about 15hrs max.. And I'm using he snapdragon battery app as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hoe much sync have you going on? You do realise apps like fb sync aswell even tho you it wont help you since you cant see updates when you are not on it.

Posted via my 1+ or the G3.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Oh I will! Thanks. When I get it I'm going to have so much fun. And USB OTG - I don't have to worry about no computer to transfer files onto it. :D

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
yhabu3uj.jpg

ery9u5un.jpg

vypebu7y.jpg

Sent from OPO.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
This is my most recent. Phone was idle about 6 of the 17 hours. But I went to charge it that night and thought "no I'll wait until tomorrow"

Posted via...The One

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool