AC Oneplus invite community

skafri

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best way to get an invite?

I never posted in the forums, so I was shocked when I got an invite. I figured I'd buy it when it was for sale to everyone. If I get more invites, I'll offer them on here.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Yeah it's a crap shoot. I got an invite through a friend of a friend. Was just random luck.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 via Tapatalk

Kingmerciless

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site

I would love an invite, and im waiting so patiently. I am truely tired of my iPhone and want the full android experience when i change over.

Jcoboy

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site

I am sitting in line in the international forum as well as in the swedish but it is months away before I will recive an invite.
So if someone in this forum would share an invite I would be very happy, and be sure to come back and share my invites when I get them. Thanks.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

I'll throw my hat into the pool also I've gotten 4 invites so far and gave them all away now I guess I have to network to get an invite for myself. And I am an early member of their forums and used it for quite some time until I got tired of waiting and the excitement. Let's hope they open up more invites so I can pick one up for myself.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have three to share. Tried copying and pasting the link to a member here and that apparently didn't work, so here I go again...two days left to pay it forward on three invites. Inbox me your email address. First three I receive will get one :) For those who don't know you have to use the invite within 24 hours of claiming it, so please don't claim it unless you're prepared to buy the device one day after you do so.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Let's keep this rolling! Can't wait to get my phone and invites

I was sceptical at first but it looks like your idea could work. Hopefully when you all start getting you invites I can snag one, and I will share mine as well (if I get some).

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Please someone i would love an OnePlus One invite..

If anyone has an invite to share please i would be very grateful i have been dying to get my hands on this phone. Thank you :D

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Re: Please someone i would love an OnePlus One invite..

I'm dying to disable the data connection of anyone that adds another "invite" thread.

Posted via Android Central App, yo.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

I'm dying to disable the data connection of anyone that adds another "invite" thread.

Posted via Android Central App, yo.

:) I agree, please mods, do not let this become like the OnePlus forums, it's terrible over there, totally immature and definitely not helpful. Please do not let Android Central become a mess like OnePlus.

Posted via Android Central App

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Ya I would love an invite I almost pulled the trigger on the opomart before I read here it doest have US LTE support lol. But ya I'll def give away invites here if I get one thanks again AC community!

Posted via Android Central App

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I agree. We've already created a centralized thread for asking for invites. Please just keep it in there.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane