AC Oneplus invite community

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
We do net get invites when you purchase a phone. At least I didn't get any when I ordered mine.

For some reason OPO gave me a second invite for just being on their forums I gues.

G3

Yes it was a second chance invite. You did not use the first one you had. Also you will get invites 4-6 weeks after ordering.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

beanhead0321

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Any invites?

Still looking for an invite as well. My Galaxy Nexus is starting to crap out and can't handle Cyanogen11. Please and thanks! Will be forever grateful (until the phone dies =P)

Bobby Henris

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site

I was sent an invite from OnePlus to purchase but missed it! With fall semester starting it somehow got swallowed in a wash of emails. Does anyone know if they will send a second chance invite and how long it takes to receive a second chance? Thanks in advance, and any invite I receive after purchasing will be given away right here.

Posted via Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I was sent an invite from OnePlus to purchase but missed it! With fall semester starting it somehow got swallowed in a wash of emails. Does anyone know if they will send a second chance invite and how long it takes to receive a second chance? Thanks in advance, and any invite I receive after purchasing will be given away right here.

Posted via Android Central App
They have done second chance invites before but nobody knows exactly when. It all depends on what the production is and how many there selling. Good luck.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

alhadee12

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

I would like a invite, but I'm wondering if its worth the wait or just go get the Note 4 when it's released.

cjbart1009

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone still have any available invites? Ive been really wanting this phone cause my roommate keeps on talking about it. I wanna surprise him with it. Hopefully I get an invite before his birthday on November.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best way to get an invite?

Yeah. I literally posted once in their forums. It was fairly early on, but I only made one comment in their threads and the invite came through for me a couple weeks ago--so, surprising. VERY happy with the phone overall though. My only substantive complaint is I can't get 'ok google' to work at all. No matter how Loud I say it. I'm hoping this will be fixed with an update or when the 1+ gets the L treatment.

1+1/N5

Ok google works fine for me. Do you have the search bar on each screen. There are you tube videos that can help.

Also I heard they are scraping this invited system in October and going to preorders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon