AC Oneplus invite community

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: OnePlus One invites available

A friend of mine shared two more to give out. PM me with details, you must be in the USA.
Thanks!

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

Mine are all gone. I might have one left, I'll check tonight and send it to the next person in line.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Send me a pm with your email address. I got a invite for you. I only asked about being ready to purchase the phone because once you claim the invite, you have 24hrs before it expires. Make sure you have a PayPal account and OnePlus account.

I only ask that any OPO (device, not company) hater you encounter you let them know you had no problems getting a invite lol. Just joking. Invites are all over the place now. I got my sharables Saturday. Already gave one out, you'll be the 2nd

Posted via...The One

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any invites?

Could have gave me 24 hours and the invite still wouldn't have gone to waste :)

I just checked my OPO account. Your brother claimed the invite but he only has 16 hours left to purchase the device. Might want to let him know.

Posted via...The One

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to check my account and if they haven't been claimed these will be given to the next person in line. Sorry no wasting of invites.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

I have one additional invite left. There is one more invite that has been claimed but not paid for.So if that one is not used in the next 10 hours, it might be available as well. Please PM and please confirm the state in which you live in the USA. Thanks.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

I have one additional invite left. There is one more invite that has been claimed but not paid for.So if that one is not used in the next 10 hours, it might be available as well. Please PM and please confirm the state in which you live in the USA. Thanks.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

I just checked my OPO account. Your brother claimed the invite but he only has 16 hours left to purchase the device. Might want to let him know.

Posted via...The One

I have a lingering suspicion that a couple of members are claiming the invites but then not really using it. I am hoping no one is trying to run a small side business on the favors that other AC members are doing to them.....

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a lingering suspicion that a couple of members are claiming the invites but then not really using it. I am hoping no one is trying to run a small side business on the favors that other AC members are doing to them.....

Starting to wonder as well. Do you know if i get it back when those 16 (now13) hours are up to give to someone else? I gave one to AC forum member rcloke91 earlier and he wasn't f'ing around. He used it like 20 mins after I sent him the email. I sent bigballer's brother that email last night but he could be a busy guy, idk. I'm sure bigballer will chime in and let us know what's going on.

Funny thing is invites are plentiful right now. I got my shareables Saturday and thought "how do I want to give them away"? Sadly I have no friends or family that are android nerds like I am (my father in law is a little but he uses a droid maxx for work and his company will upgrade him in about a month) so he passed on it but said around the holidays he may want a invite. So I figured since I got my invite from here and pledged to give them away here, I'd give them here, not as an announcement, but by watching, finding someone who maybe wanted a invite but missed out by minutes, whatever. But that's not the case.

I just want to give my invites to someone who appreciated the bang for the $ this phone offers. Someone who knows android and CM (you can't have your first android be a CM phone. you'll think all androids offer this much customization and allow rooting, etc. lol). They didn't have to be a developer, or 12 forum member. Just someone serious about android and tired of overpaying for bloated phones with less or equal specs. I'm sorry but every time I see crap like this I get a little upset

22518.jpg

So I just want to give mines away to serious people. Who am I to say "you must be a developer". Is OnePlus only selling to developers? I missed that memo. Or "you must be a college student" (huge argument with a guy in the OPO forums who did that). OnePlus has played enough games with invites, I don't encourage people doing the same. My only requirement is "you must love android" and the obvious, you must be ready to buy within 24 hours of claiming. Don't waste my invites, too many serious people want one. So I hear you

Posted via...The One

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Not for another month at least, so any invite I get will be just wasted until then. Might wait to see what the nexus X is like, if it exists.

I think it will exist. Just don't know why they're being so hush compared to previous releases. The phone and tablet should be announced the same day, yet you hear all this stuff **** the HTC nexus tablet, nothing on the phone.

Posted via...The One

Jlav78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

I think it will exist. Just don't know why they're being so hush compared to previous releases. The phone and tablet should be announced the same day, yet you hear all this stuff **** the HTC nexus tablet, nothing on the phone.

Posted via...The One

Yeah. Motorola and OnePlus seem to have similar company philosophies (design being a priority, cheap phones at good specs, those StyleSwap covers were just more stylish and non-existent Moto G flip shells, even having poorly planned giveaways :p) so I'm excited to see how the Nexus X compares. But I'm not entirely sure it'll be better, despite PhoneArena's claims. Google Nexus 6 vs OnePlus One - Phone specs comparison

I like HTC's design but not the software as much, I think the Nexus 9 could be interesting if the two companies co-operate well.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

One more invite available. If you are in the USA and you plan to purchase the OnePlus One in the next 24 hours, please PM me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante