Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

08-22-2014 05:51 AM
45 12
tools
    I couldn't resist, I made a video. So tell me if you guys can hear the difference

Posted via my OnePlus One
    Definitely a sound difference. Seems like it only affects it after the screen changes from the home screen.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC
    08-15-2014 11:45 PM
    Definitely a sound difference. Seems like it only affects it after the screen changes from the home screen.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC
    You know I honestly haven't played with out enough to notice if when it happens. Thanks for pointing that out. Out just seemed so random

Posted via my OPO
    08-15-2014 11:47 PM
    You know I honestly haven't played with out enough to notice if when it happens. Thanks for pointing that out. Out just seemed so random

Posted via my OPO
    I noticed it only happened in the video when you pulled the noti bar down or locked the screen or launched an app.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC
    08-16-2014 01:04 AM
    You think the software is confusing phone sound with another sound group, my DD has four groups. You think it could be changing the sound level to another group?

Lg0Gpro_2_AC
    Attached Thumbnails New OPO OTA out today ( build XNPH30O)-6354.jpg  
    08-16-2014 01:10 AM
    Mine has 3New OPO OTA out today ( build XNPH30O)-uploadfromtaptalk1408170774009.jpg

Posted via my OPO
    08-16-2014 01:33 AM
    Only other thing I could think of is when you plug the headphones in and it reduces the sound for "safe hearing". But if it was a hardware issue I would think the headphone symbol would appear when the noti sound reduced in volume.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC
    08-16-2014 01:50 AM
    No it doesn't appear. And since it's not affecting call quality so far in not worried about it. Like I said for every thing else it's fine

08-16-2014 02:28 AM
    No it doesn't appear. And since it's not affecting call quality so far in not worried about it. Like I said for every thing else it's fine

As long as it works for you. The one I had my hands on pre update seemed fine to me didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Will have to see how update affected phone if at all. Hopefully, no adverse affects at all.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC
    08-16-2014 02:55 AM
    I couldn't resist, I made a video. So tell me if you guys can hear the difference

You are not crazy...I definitely hear the difference.
    08-16-2014 04:22 PM
    I gotta be honest, I knew I wasn't crazy, I'm just miffed no one else has this issue. But based on Steve Kondits recent post there are issues that effect some users and doesn't effect others. But for videos, calls and music my speakers are great and consistent. But the sportscenter app, you know the notification sound, that unmistakeable music every man associates with sports center? It's inconsistent with that, the first part of the jingle is loud, the second i part is lower. But I'm waiting on the updates, the recently announced ones, to see if they fix it

08-16-2014 04:41 PM
    I got the 4.4.4 update pushed two days ago. I do not understand why updates do not make you wipe your phone after installing. I always do and typically never has any issues....after the update my Oneplus had the same icons and after the wipe I got a new batch of icons. It is the little things, yes it is painful having to go into all the apps and re-signing in, but I find if you can be patient and wipe and reload it is worth the time and effort.
    08-17-2014 08:43 AM
    I got the 4.4.4 update pushed two days ago. I do not understand why updates do not make you wipe your phone after installing. I always do and typically never has any issues....after the update my Oneplus had the same icons and after the wipe I got a new batch of icons. It is the little things, yes it is painful having to go into all the apps and re-signing in, but I find if you can be patient and wipe and reload it is worth the time and effort.
    Are you talking about new icons for the default theme? I don't use the default theme so that's why I'm asking. I've been thinking about doing a wipe and factory reset. I have noticed little improvements in performance.
    08-17-2014 08:59 AM
    I gotta be honest, I knew I wasn't crazy, I'm just miffed no one else has this issue. But based on Steve Kondits recent post there are issues that effect some users and doesn't effect others. But for videos, calls and music my speakers are great and consistent. But the sportscenter app, you know the notification sound, that unmistakeable music every man associates with sports center? It's inconsistent with that, the first part of the jingle is loud, the second i part is lower. But I'm waiting on the updates, the recently announced ones, to see if they fix it

I have the same issue but I notice it most when I'm playing back podcasts on Podcast Republic. If I stop the playback and restart it the volume is restored 9 times of out 10. Every once in a while I have to reboot.
    08-17-2014 09:57 AM
    Despite my speaker issue battery life has been awesome

Attached Thumbnails New OPO OTA out today ( build XNPH30O)-8970.jpg  
    08-19-2014 01:38 AM
    The next day still impressed. Had a storm here last night. Power went out. This phone held up like a champ

Attached Thumbnails New OPO OTA out today ( build XNPH30O)-9992.jpg  
    qnet likes this.
    08-20-2014 12:49 PM
    The next day still impressed. Had a storm here last night. Power went out. This phone held up like a champ

Nice! Got my OPO today! Love it so far! I turn off the tap sounds and vibrate on press so I do not know if mine does that as well. So far so good but just got it set up and charging it up before heading to bed. (I charge to 100% and turn off my phone every night.)
    08-20-2014 09:18 PM
    Nice! Got my OPO today! Love it so far! I turn off the tap sounds and vibrate on press so I do not know if mine does that as well. So far so good but just got it set up and charging it up before heading to bed. (I charge to 100% and turn off my phone every night.)
    That's a unique approach to charging. I put mines on the charger in the middle of the night or sometimes (like today) when I wake up. I woke up to about 40% after the power coming back on and everything and charged it a few hours later

Posted via my OPO
    08-20-2014 09:30 PM
    That's a unique approach to charging. I put mines on the charger in the middle of the night or sometimes (like today) when I wake up. I woke up to about 40% after the power coming back on and everything and charged it a few hours later

Posted via my OPO
    Yes, I always start each day with a fresh boot at 100%. I have no need for my phone to stay on all night lol!

I am blown away by all the options on this device! Wow!

Posted via my OnePlus One!
    08-20-2014 10:58 PM
    I wiped & reset my phone. I still can't change my lockscreen wallpaper but I've read that an update will be available to fix that. When you factory reset your phone, it doesn't wipe out any pictures or media you may have added, so that saves a lot of time. If you want to remove that stuff, you have to go to storage settings and do it manually.

Battery life is still really great. It's was better before the update but, not by much. The way I use my phone, after getting everything setup, I can go for quite a long time. The other day I went for over a day without charging. The standby time is outstanding.
    08-21-2014 08:05 AM
    Yes the default Cyangeonmod 11 icons. The phone has really grown on me. At 1st the size was my only complaint, but now the phone is perfect. It is almost annoying that I can not kill the battery in a whole day.
    08-22-2014 05:51 AM
45 12