10-02-2014 07:42 PM
37 12
tools
    I'm coming from a HTC One M7. The only thing I miss is the great speakers. I'm really enjoying my OPO. No regrets whatsoever.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-24-2014 08:06 PM
    Order is now "processing."

Hopefully not too much longer!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-25-2014 10:01 AM
    I currently have a Nexus 5 that I love but the curiosity and specs drove me to get one once I had an invite. I don't plan to get rid of my 5 unless I am blown away. I can swap back and forth depending on my mood that day!
    09-25-2014 10:26 AM
    Order is now "processing."

Hopefully not too much longer!
    I also placed my order on Monday, just a bit earlier (it seems) than you did - 1:30 PM EDT. I received my "it's shipped!" email early this AM with an expected delivery of tomorrow. FWIW.
    09-25-2014 10:27 AM
    I also placed my order on Monday, just a bit earlier (it seems) than you did - 1:30 PM EDT. I received my "it's shipped!" email early this AM with an expected delivery of tomorrow. FWIW.
    Nooooo. I ordered mine Monday late evening, so I'll be lucky if it arrives Saturday. We will see. Let us know how it is when you get it!

Did you go right from "preparing shipment" to "shipped", or did you get to the "processing" stage too?
    09-25-2014 10:33 AM
    Nooooo. I ordered mine Monday late evening, so I'll be lucky if it arrives Saturday. We will see. Let us know how it is when you get it!

Did you go right from "preparing shipment" to "shipped", or did you get to the "processing" stage too?
    I was stuck on Processing for a good long while. Then woke up to Shipped today.
    09-25-2014 11:08 AM
    Placed my order last night. I'm currently deployed so I won't be able to actually use the phone until late next month, but I am looking forward to it. Coming from Sprint and a HTC Evo 4G LTE, which was a great device (but I am so happy to leave Sprint for AT&T). I was deciding over either a new Moto X or the OPO, but I feel the OPO is the more well-rounded device. Plus, you definitely can't beat that price.
    09-26-2014 05:43 AM
    I came from a Lumia 920 mainly because I wanted a bigger phone but I didn't want to burn my upgrade in case I wasn't happy with it. The OnePlus One has solid specs and a good clear update plan from their developers and was the size I was most interested in. Overall I have been happy with it and I am enjoying my foray into Android.
    09-26-2014 10:13 PM
    Got my OPO today, and everything on the hardware seems perfect. No yellow banding, decently bright screen, no issues. Software is a bit buggy still, though, and had an issue earlier so decided to do a reset and see what happens. A little bigger than what I'm used to, but it's still a sweet phone.
    09-28-2014 01:10 AM
    Got my OPO today, and everything on the hardware seems perfect. No yellow banding, decently bright screen, no issues. Software is a bit buggy still, though, and had an issue earlier so decided to do a reset and see what happens. A little bigger than what I'm used to, but it's still a sweet phone.
    I knew you'd get it Saturday lol. You ordered earlier than I did on a Monday. Had I ordered mines Monday instead of Tuesday morning I probably would have gotten it on that Saturday instead of Monday.

As to any bugs, reset would normally fix it. I've noticed today that every time I make a call I have to turn the volume up, it goes down a notch on its own for some dumb reason. Like say I make a call on full volume. An hour later make another call and the volume will be one notch before full and I have to adjust it again. Eventually I'm gonna root it though. But there is a OTA that should be here the week after next per OnePlus

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/w....125645/unread

This is the big update many (including myself) have been waiting about a month for that should be mostly bug fixes.

I think some of these 3rd party themes cause performance bugs too. That's my opinion.

Anyhow, enjoy the phone. It's really awesome day to day

Posted via...The One
    09-28-2014 02:33 AM
    I knew you'd get it Saturday lol. You ordered earlier than I did on a Monday. Had I ordered mines Monday instead of Tuesday morning I probably would have gotten it on that Saturday instead of Monday.

As to any bugs, reset would normally fix it. I've noticed today that every time I make a call I have to turn the volume up, it goes down a notch on its own for some dumb reason. Like say I make a call on full volume. An hour later make another call and the volume will be one notch before full and I have to adjust it again. Eventually I'm gonna root it though. But there is a OTA that should be here the week after next per OnePlus

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/w....125645/unread

This is the big update many (including myself) have been waiting about a month for that should be mostly bug fixes.

I think some of these 3rd party themes cause performance bugs too. That's my opinion.

Anyhow, enjoy the phone. It's really awesome day to day

Posted via...The One
    Yeah I saw the thread about the OTA via Reddit. We'll see.

My only bug is that when restoring texts from my m7 the OPO is unable to wake when the screen is turned off. Power button doesnt work, and double tap to wake doesnt work. This is really annoying, and i want to keep my texts lol.
    09-28-2014 11:38 AM
    I'm going to be switching from a Note 3 (Going to be my backup phone).
    I wanted a different android experience and off contract. Seemed like a good option. Also waiting on the Nexus 6 (won't get it though since I've purchased the oneplus one)
    My story is the same, coming from the note 3, looking for a different experience and to be off contract finally. Plus I love the look of this thing! Enjoying it very much, going into my 3rd month!
    10-02-2014 07:42 PM
37 12