What is this??!!

Superevangelist12

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
This keeps popping up over and over for the last hour. My battery is draining rapidly and now the device is overheating.

Any idea what this is and what can be done to fix?

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 13835.jpg
    13835.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 106

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
How many times have you rebooted? Does it continue after a reboot?

If any Apps were installed recently uninstall. Including the last few days. They may be causing a conflict.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I can say I've never seen that before. I get play store errors once in a while, but so does everyone. Worse comes to worse factory reset unless you've rooted. Try clearing cache

Posted via...The One

eyoussef

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
so it was a textra issue? I use textra on my current htc one m7 and really like it. I was going to use that if I didn't end up liking the stock messaging app once i receive my OPO soon.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm having issues with Textra on my Nexus 5 (my OPO still isn't on a carrier yet). After rebooting the notification will pop up that I have so many thousand unread texts but they're all old texts. I can't get rid of the notification by deleting app data. I have to uninstall and reinstall Textra. Very annoying. I don't want to switch but I have phone warrior also installed and I may just switch to that since I can block numbers from calling or texting with it.