I'm curious to know what you may have changed in settings to increase speed and response time. So far I decreased the animation settings to half of what they were and that made a nice difference. I'm still unrooted because I don't have a working computer but I'm interested in what you guys may have done or changed. :-)
    10-05-2014 02:06 PM
    I use .25x animation speed. Also enabling ART mode make it run smoother.
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    10-05-2014 06:07 PM
    Oh, thanks for posting. I thought you had sold yours? I set mine at .5 but maybe I'll try .25. I'm waiting for Android L to enable ART on this because I didn't want any problems with third party apps. It should be next month, and I'm looking forward to it sort of. :-)
    10-06-2014 12:01 AM
    Oh, thanks for posting. I thought you had sold yours? I set mine at .5 but maybe I'll try .25. I'm waiting for Android L to enable ART on this because I didn't want any problems with third party apps. It should be next month, and I'm looking forward to it sort of. :-)
    Yes I have, maybe I regret it a bit, I could have use it as a backup phone to take pictures only, but it was too big and unwieldy for me to use as a daily driver. At some point too big is just too big for me.

I don't think their next phone will be any smaller either, "Oppo" like large screen size and capacitive buttons, that combination make for big phones.
    10-06-2014 01:04 AM
    Yes I have, maybe I regret it a bit, I could have use it as a backup phone to take pictures only, but it was too big an unwieldy for me to use as a daily driver. At some point too big is just too big for me.
    It is definitely big. I use it with two hands but even holding it in one hand and typing with the other on some days feels a little awkward. But I like having it as a second device and I plan to use it on my 2nd phone line (replacing a feature phone).
    SPS828 likes this.
    10-06-2014 01:07 AM