I got a bamboo case!

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I know OPO has stopped the production of the bamboo cases, but there were a few that passed the stress tests. I have an insider who just sent me one. It was delivered at my house today so I've been patiently awaiting. I'll post some shots if anyone cares.

Posted via Android Central App

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I know OPO has stopped the production of the bamboo cases, but there were a few that passed the stress tests. I have an insider who just sent me one. It was delivered at my house today so I've been patiently awaiting. I'll post some shots if anyone cares.

Posted via Android Central App

Please do. I just ordered the OPO. Any chance you can help me get one?

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in posting pics, but here you go! I am loving the phone, but I am having a hard time due to the buggy software. My stock dialer worked for about a day and now it crashes every time I open it so I had to download a different one from the playstore. Anyways, here you go.....OPO.jpgunnamed.jpg

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I actually have two bamboo phones, nor cases, but actual limited edition phones. If anyone wants one I am going to sell it so PM me.

Posted via the Android Central App

TonyHove

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in posting pics, but here you go! I am loving the phone, but I am having a hard time due to the buggy software. My stock dialer worked for about a day and now it crashes every time I open it so I had to download a different one from the playstore. Anyways, here you go.....View attachment 141359View attachment 141360

There's a bamboo dock as well?! Wow.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon