44S update rolling out today

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
So anyone elsa can give us feedback on the 44s Update?

Posted via the Android Central App

I've only been running 44s since Monday night, so about 48 hours, but so far I don't have a single bug. I had to do about 8 updates today with no issues with playstore freezing and that used to be a issue. I never had touch screen issues so I can't comment on that. I never had reboot issues either

Posted via...The One

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I've only been running 44s since Monday night, so about 48 hours, but so far I don't have a single bug. I had to do about 8 updates today with no issues with playstore freezing and that used to be a issue. I never had touch screen issues so I can't comment on that. I never had reboot issues either

Posted via...The One

Nice! Are you running ART or Dalvik? Will wait a few more day for the ota then sideload if not here by then.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Running davlik. Until it's optimized with lollipop, I haven't touched ART yet. And I think my battery life is better. Can't speak for others battery life though

Posted via...The One

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Received the update this morning. Updated fine without issue. Running ART and will be checking things out today.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Got the update yesterday. Twitter froze again, and one other app I don't remember. Other than that, no problems but I have had none anyway.

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Never had any issues, but since the update my battery went from supersonic to speed of light. With all the application updates I've had more crashes and freezes on my N5 than OnePlus One.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513