finally seen one

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So I currently have a note 4 and I work for tmobile when a customer came in with a one plus one and I was the only one who knew what it was I think he got a kick out of how pumped I was.. I unfortunately can swing 350 bucks tomorrow but I hope to get an invite sometime and sell this note 4.. just can't believe how nice of a device it is the sandstone black... well take it easy guys hopefully I'll be on these forums if I get an invite and the cash

Posted via the Android Central App

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten that from T-Mobile when I first activated my one. At least once a week somebody asks my about it. Always, always the same response: "OnePlus who?" Lol. Friday at a doctors appointment, the nurse that drew blood asked what phone it was lol

Posted via...The One

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I was at best buy looking in the Samsung experience area and the guy asked me about it. He said he heard of it but didn't know much about it. He liked the looks. Cool to see interest.

dnalevelc

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
You wouldn't happen to work at the Great Northern Mall T-Mobile in Ohio? I was there talking to some reps with my Oneplus and dude asked if I wanted to sell mine.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
You wouldn't happen to work at the Great Northern Mall T-Mobile in Ohio? I was there talking to some reps with my Oneplus and dude asked if I wanted to sell mine.

No, but the T-Mobile I go to is not too far, I go to the one at Lakewood Plaza on Detroit by the Exchange. Great northern or North Olmsted is not to far from me though. About 20 minutes

Posted via...The One

dnalevelc

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
No, but the T-Mobile I go to is not too far, I go to the one at Lakewood Plaza on Detroit by the Exchange. Great northern or North Olmsted is not to far from me though. About 20 minutes

Posted via...The One

I just saw the quote notification. I live one block from the one in Lakewood. I just sold my Oneplus One to get a Nexus 6.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So I still have my note 4 I have debated on selling it to get the one+ but I'd have to pay it off on tmobile but out of all the phones out the one+ is just awesome...

Ps I just had an older guy come in with it and he let me check it out he was like wow can't believe some one knows what it is.

i hate big phones thats why i got a.. (phablet)

Benji stark-elster

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Darn, I had some sharable invites which just expired. I'll let you know if more come. I bought one and thought I found the perfect phone, but then I realized it didn't work on Verizon :( My 2014 moto x is a great device too. I had to sell it on eBay. I just claimed an invite which I was sent, so I'm not sure if it's sharable or not.

Posted via the Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I work at a Best Buy (second job) and saw two people that had one. Me and another mobile consultant were the only ones that got all excited.....lol

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So just received an invite and didn't have the money passed it to some one that wanted it just so bumbed I couldn't swing it when I finally got it. I should just sell my note 4 lol

i hate big phones thats why i got a.. (phablet)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC