OPO on AT&T

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes but it doesn't have band 5 for att LTE. I just received my opo and found out after turning it on that I have band 5 LTE in my area. I'm going to sell mine which was on for a total of five hours. I like the phone but I really want all the LTE bands on att plus I already own a g3.

Posted via the Android Central App

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I use the phone in Charlotte and lte works fine. My moto x does have a better radio so it will hold LTE longer than the opo.

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes but it doesn't have band 5 for att LTE. I just received my opo and found out after turning it on that I have band 5 LTE in my area. I'm going to sell mine which was on for a total of five hours. I like the phone but I really want all the LTE bands on att plus I already own a g3.

How much are you asking for that OPO?

I play with my food

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
How much are you asking for that OPO?

I play with my food

I'm putting it up on eBay tonight. I would sell it for what I paid for it. I would rather not have to pay eBay the 10%. I also just received a diztronic black case (unopened) yesterday. I would throw that in.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
So this phone does support standard LTE band? I don't know what Band 5 is. :(

Att uses bands 2, 4, 5 and 17 for LTE. It varies tower to tower which band is used. Band 5 is usually in more rural areas. Opo works fine on hspa and hspa+.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I've done some cursory googling but can't find the infos myself. Does anyone have a handy link to where I can go to find out what bands are in use in my area? I'm on AT&T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae