New OnePlus One User

anon(9029232)

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I just came from the LG G3 and I have to say, the difference between this phone and the G3 is huge. The OnePlus One is so smooth and responsive that I don't even want to go back to the G3. Also, even though the G3 is a QHD device, I personally believe the OnePlus One has a better display. Also the amount of customization you get with the OnePlus One is amazing. I'm loving this phone!

Posted via the OnePlus One

JurajKusnier

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I have OnePlus One too, it's good phone but there is plenty of issues mainly in software. You will see later, sometimes alarm doesn't ring, sometime's you can't call because nobody can hear you, etc.. :(
It's cool that people from cyanogenmod works on fixing this issues, you can see the progress in cyanogenmod issues tracker, but it's not enough.
The biggest drawback to me is no support for 800MHz LTE that is most used is Europe.

anon(9029232)

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Every phone has their drawbacks. I've noticed small bugs but nothing major so far. There were multiple consistent problems I had with my G3 that I couldn't handle. Mainly the fact that no matter where I was I had horrible reception and multiple times a day it would take up to 5 minutes for a normal text message to send

Posted via the OnePlus One

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It does have some small bugs but overall is a smooth performer. I am using a nexus 6 now and am having trouble justifying keeping it when compared against my OPO more so when you factor in the price of $753 versus $364.

Posted via my Nexus 6!