Hi,
    Anyone has an invite for the bamboo cover? wud appreciate an invite.

Thanks in advance and happy new year
    01-10-2015 10:58 AM
    The bamboo back cover with NFC? I saw it in another forum, very exquisite. But sorry i dont have an invite. Good luck anyway.
    01-13-2015 01:30 AM
    Yes with NFC. Let me know if you happen to find one. Thanks so much
    01-13-2015 10:51 AM
    Check out a website called Aliexpress.com and they are selling the Oneplus One bamboo backings.... It might take a little time to get to you but it is all with the original packing
    umarey likes this.
    01-13-2015 09:20 PM
    It would be great if you share your experience if you order one of the backs. .. Would love to know

Posted via Android Central App
    01-15-2015 01:25 PM
    I just got the cover and love it!
    01-15-2015 07:55 PM
    I just got the cover and love it!
    Did you order it through aliexpress? And if you did, how long did it take to get to you? Thanks

01-16-2015 10:15 AM
    Did you order it through aliexpress? And if you did, how long did it take to get to you? Thanks

I got it directly from Oneplus one
    planoman likes this.
    01-16-2015 07:44 PM
    It's available through Oppomart. I ordered one and it arrived within 2 weeks from China. It's nice- good quality. It is slightly thicker than the back that comes on the device and the back is the only part that is bamboo. The sides are matching plastic. I can't post a link because I do not have 10 posts, but you can easily find it by googling "Oppomart bamboo".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    01-18-2015 11:21 AM
    I got it directly from Oneplus one
    How did you get the invite?

Posted via my Nexus 6!
    01-18-2015 09:20 PM
    It would be great if you share your experience if you order one of the backs. .. Would love to know

I ordered mine from Aliexpress . It took about 15 days to arrive indiana. It was very easy to install and works perfectly however it is very slippery, as soon as I had it installed its slipped out of my hand onto the carpet no damage of course but it was a scary moment originally paid $84 for my cover but I now see the prices dropped to $59 thats with shipping included

Posted via the Android Central App
    The Rambler likes this.
    02-07-2015 10:02 AM
    I ordered mine from Aliexpress . It took about 15 days to arrive indiana. It was very easy to install and works perfectly however it is very slippery, as soon as I had it installed its slipped out of my hand onto the carpet no damage of course but it was a scary moment originally paid $84 for my cover but I now see the prices dropped to $59 thats with shipping included

I bit the bullet and ordered one from Aliexpress as well about 4 days ago. I got it for $55 including shipping. Now the waiting....

02-08-2015 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD