I thought I would give one plus a shot.

I got the phone on 5th Jan and on 2nd Feb it stopped detecting network. I gave it to the service center on 4th of Feb. On 6th Feb I was told that the phone has a hardware problem and you would be getting a replacement. I was told you would receive the phone on 10th feb.

Called up on 10th Feb - The phone has not reached the service center. They said I would get the phone on 13th.

Called up on 13th Feb - The phone has not reached the service center. They said I would get the phone on 17th.

Called up on 17th Feb - The phone has not reached the service center. They said I would get the phone on 20th. I was positively told that I would receive it before that day.

20th Feb. Called up service center at 4pm and service center told me that they have not received a replacement.

Called up oneplus support and they want another week.

I am sorry but this is absolute bonkers of service.

Its 2nd March 2015 :- And the same thing is going on. Still haven't received my phone.

08th March : No sign of the phone yet.
    03-08-2015 01:28 PM
    OnePlus is still getting its act together. They can't afford to have 5,000 phones sitting on the shelf for a week. They're basically making them as they're ordered. (You think 3 months is bad? When Motorola first came out with cellphones, you got one in about 6 months. That was to buy one - 6 months after you ordered it and put down a deposit. I never tried to have one replaced - I'd probably still be waiting. Mobile service was better when it first came out - that only took about 2 weeks after you paid for it to have the phone installed in the car.)

If people keep buying their phones (you have to admit that you're getting a lot of phone for the money), they'll grow to the point that they can keep replacements locally, and you can bring in the defective one and walk out with the replacement. Not yet, though.
    03-08-2015 01:52 PM
    Yep. The support is definitely a sore spot if you need it. Sorry to hear it. Luckily have not need any support for my OPO although I do not use it much anymore. I might use it SIM less once in a while. Great backup if I need it.

Posted via my Nexus 6!
    03-08-2015 02:24 PM
    Love my phone but it did not come to me brand new. I discovered about 2 weeks ago it had been preowned when I was adding an APN for the first time and found several other AT&T & Straight Talk APNs had already been added by someone. So, OnePlus sent me a phone someone else had returned.
    03-08-2015 03:04 PM
    MrsMumbles,
    This is Bobby bumbles, you help me out early part of November when I first got my oneplus the battery wasn't charged, and the phone wouldn't open. now I've been having issues with the screen freezing up. I have email them, he told me to wipe out all my data or back it up. and download the zip that they sent. I told them I have no acces to a computer to backup my data. so I asked if CyanogenMod 12s would fix screen issue, my volume issue, and if color OS camera zip would be coming with it. after 12 emails back and forth without answering my questions, and telling me in four of their emails to me to take a video or screenshot of my frozen screen!! Lol I told them, what you've never seen it a frozen screen before!! Lol anyways he said yesterday that hopefully CyanogenMod 12s should address most of these issues.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-27-2015 01:03 AM
    MrsMumbles,
    This is Bobby bumbles, you help me out early part of November when I first got my oneplus the battery wasn't charged, and the phone wouldn't open. now I've been having issues with the screen freezing up. I have email them, he told me to wipe out all my data or back it up. and download the zip that they sent. I told them I have no acces to a computer to backup my data. so I asked if CyanogenMod 12s would fix screen issue, my volume issue, and if color OS camera zip would be coming with it. after 12 emails back and forth without answering my questions, and telling me in four of their emails to me to take a video or screenshot of my frozen screen!! Lol I told them, what you've never seen it a frozen screen before!! Lol anyways he said yesterday that hopefully CyanogenMod 12s should address most of these issues.

Posted via the Android Central App
    That's good. I only just saw your post, sorry you've been having all these problems. How is your situation now? Are they going to replace your phone or what? Good luck.
    04-06-2015 11:17 AM
    Love my phone but it did not come to me brand new. I discovered about 2 weeks ago it had been preowned when I was adding an APN for the first time and found several other AT&T & Straight Talk APNs had already been added by someone. So, OnePlus sent me a phone someone else had returned.
    it detected those apn's automatically from your sim card data mine did the same thing and i know it was not preowned since i saw the build date when i ordered mine.
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    04-06-2015 12:50 PM
    it detected those apn's automatically from your sim card data mine did the same thing and i know it was not preowned since i saw the build date when i ordered mine.
    Oh, that's strange. Let me check my build date. Darn, it has the date of the last update. Well I think mine had an August 19 build date and I got it first week of September so I guess you're right! Thanks.
    04-06-2015 04:22 PM
    Oh, that's strange. Let me check my build date. Darn, it has the date of the last update. Well I think mine had an August 19 build date and I got it first week of September so I guess you're right! Thanks.
    Yeah Oneplus was building them as they were being ordered demand was so high
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    04-08-2015 06:51 AM