How long does the OnePlus One order and shipping process take?

JT Witt

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a OnePlus One on Monday (with the "Flash Sale") and it still says "processing" today, on Wednesday. Could someone tell me about how long "processing" will take and when I should receive my order? I am in the US.
Thank you!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would say your best bet is to contact them directly and ask if there is a delay for some reason.

Arndan

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
The whole process took me 7 days (NJ). Actually 12 days before it landed here in Norway since i used a third party shipping company.

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I caught a second one for someone else the second flash sale day and it arrived three days later with standard shipping, NYC. I'd contact them. Check PayPal to make sure the payment went through as well.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
They aren't very smooth about the way the order looks after you place it. It could say processing after you already receive it. It took 7 days from the time I ordered until I had my phone. I never got a shipping confirmation, I don't think.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Monday morning, and received it on Saturday (North Carolina) . It was supposed to be here Friday, but it was delayed. Standard shipping.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey