OnePlus - Worst Customer Service

kyoo

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hate to just throw out a post like this, but I felt I should for people shopping around - OnePlus has the most convoluted support I have ever dealt with of any manufacturer - getting anything fixed requires jumping through ten different hoops. Several RMAs filed, they give you complicated instructions, don't answer questions, and when you ask for details they just say "see the instructions."

Compared to what I'm used to with Google, this has been an overall terrible experience. If you're looking for an Android phone, stay away from OnePlus - I'll be switching to the 2015 Nexus 5 as soon as it's available.

- Frustrated OPO owner in the USA, waiting for DHL to pick up the phone to deliver to the UK to be repaired.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, and here I am thinking of ordering one. I also looked at the Nexus 5. You mentioned a Nexus 2015, isn't that the Nexus 6? Confused...

John Wong1993

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I don't know how service in you city ,but in china oneplus's service is good ,if the customer can't answer you in 5 miniutes,they will give you a pay .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz