Still have a OnePlus One - What to do?

dennisharrison

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
The typical trade in sites won't make an offer on them, I'm usually too lazy to eBay, and I don't want to be murdered via Craigslist.

Are these still worth money? Mine is a 64gb black one which is very lightly used. I'd hate to see it collect dust until it's absolutely worthless.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
The typical trade in sites won't make an offer on them, I'm usually too lazy to eBay, and I don't want to be murdered via Craigslist.

Are these still worth money? Mine is a 64gb black one which is very lightly used. I'd hate to see it collect dust until it's absolutely worthless.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can probably get $150 for it on swappa.com

dennisharrison

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

You can probably get $150 for it on swappa.com

Thanks!

I'd like it to go to someone who will totally enjoy it. Mint condition (looks brand new) and has flip cover. Will sell it here for 120 + shipping (however quick you wish). Will wait a few days to see if anyone here wants it before I toss it on swappa.com

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try this page. There are a few free "local buy and sell" apps, and I've seen phones go for realistic prices. They mostly show ads within a few miles, so your buyer will be local. For $120 for a 64GB phone, it should go in a few days. I'd ask $155 or something like that, to let the buyer haggle you down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante