Unbricking your VM or Sprint Elite phone using official tools and dll and bin files

everythingevil

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I've tried flashing my virgin mobile lg OE about 8-10 times now and each time It gets to 98% and gives me a download fail message. Log says: Error WM_PROGRESS_MSG, We can't communicate with specific port, FAIL. Phone does not reset and is still stuck in download mode. Any ideas?

Last edited:

neocrypter

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Worked like a charm after a bit of tweaking, com 41 wouldnt do it for me so i set it back to com 8 which is what win7 had it set to by default and it started and flashed just fine. Kudo's Good Sir.

mu mankad

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
please help me. I am able to use the flash tool com41 is working for the flashtool . The tool issues a reset at around 78%. after that my phone goes for a boot loop.
The tool hover progresses to 98 % and my phone is boot looping multiple times. at around 98 % i get an error . Could you please help in sorting this out
boot loop as I use it here implies that my phone shows the LG screen and after a few secs reboots. Please help.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
please help me. I am able to use the flash tool com41 is working for the flashtool . The tool issues a reset at around 78%. after that my phone goes for a boot loop.
The tool hover progresses to 98 % and my phone is boot looping multiple times. at around 98 % i get an error . Could you please help in sorting this out
boot loop as I use it here implies that my phone shows the LG screen and after a few secs reboots. Please help.

Just do a factory reset using the combo buttons and wipe data/cache

Bryan Ford

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much, I tried them all and this is the only that works when stuck in download mode because of rom manager. Just fallow the instructions and you will be fine.....Keep up the good work now some custom roms would be nice......

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I have never did this method using windows 8. according too notes and setup that I have obtain only show windows xp / vista / windows 7. sorry I will try too see if I can possible get you a answer but , not sure If I will get one back

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss