ARCHIVED: Scott Pilgrim ROM for OV (CM7 Gingerbread, Zefie Edition) [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nba

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Scott Pilgrim ROM for OV (CM7 Gingerbread, Zefie Edition) [WI

btw if you use my method, its not aosp that you're running, it just says that because of the sprint-to-ov.zip that you flash. if you dont flash that, it will have the original creator's name, but will also say sprint everywhere instead of virgin mobile.

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
btw if you use my method, its not aosp that you're running, it just says that because of the sprint-to-ov.zip that you flash. if you dont flash that, it will have the original creator's name, but will also say sprint everywhere instead of virgin mobile.

Oh ok, so do you know what rom version or kernel it is? Also I figured out where I went wrong installing aosp. I forgot to flash the damn gapps. My whole problem right there. Idk why I didn't think about it. Noobs will be noobs I guess.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

nba

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

i forgot the rom version, i know the mod is cyanogenmod 7.1.0, and the kernel is xionia 014

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

i forgot the rom version, i know the mod is cyanogenmod 7.1.0, and the kernel is xionia 014

2.3.3 if I recall, he ported it to the S first check the thread there for any certainty.

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
2.3.3 if I recall, he ported it to the S first check the thread there for any certainty.

I looked. Its 2.3.4. I just noticed something interesting. You know how the keyboard doesn't doesn't rotate, just closes? Well, I was on the amazon app, which has a glitch that causes the KB to stay displayed if you touch the search bar then press home. When the KB was on the homescreen, guess what it did? Rotated! Ha, explain that one.

Edit: to get the glitch, go to amazon start screen, press in the search, then press home key. Mine leaved the KB up.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

So what your saying is there is a full functioning aosp mod on this "scott pilgrem" thread, but not the aosp thread? That's funny

Actually, this ROM has pretty much the same bugs as the aospCMod ROM, here's the latest list edited yesterday:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/1077006-post235.html

It's good work, but not the answer yet.

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
So I like the ath3no rom except for the launcher. I hate adw. Anybody know a way I can get the stock launcher to be the default. I've tried moving over launcher2.apk with terminal but i have to launch it manually and as soon as I reboot adw becomes the default again. Should I rename launcher2.apk to adw.apk and replace that. Does anybody a way I could completely remove adw and just have the stock launcher?

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
So to those using nba's steps, would you say that this version is better than the current AospCMod version that we all know so well?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site

You can use a root app remover and get rid of adw

If i do that whenever i restart my phone there wouldn't be any launcher. Do you where i could change what launcher to load. Like is it in a text file or xml or something.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Go to manage apps and scroll down to adw launcher. Make sure the default is turned off. Return to your home screen and set the launcher of your choice to default.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If i do that whenever i restart my phone there wouldn't be any launcher. Do you where i could change what launcher to load. Like is it in a text file or xml or something.

I'm sure the stock launcher is there, download home switcher from the market, it might work

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I will have to restore my backup I thought it still had the stock launcher

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site

Ok I managed to get the stock launcher working.

I used this launcher and i renamed it ADWLauncher.apk and used it to replace the old ADWLauncher in system/apps/ .

Status
Not open for further replies.