ARCHIVED: Scott Pilgrim ROM for OV (CM7 Gingerbread, Zefie Edition) [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Scott Pilgrim ROM for OV (CM7 Gingerbread, Zefie Edition) [WI

Advantages of Scott Pilgrim or Ath3nos' over aosp?

Scott Pilgrim has lost all advantage; Zefie broke his Optimus S and subsequently is no longer working on the Optimus line.

Ath3nos is nice I'm using it right now on my Optimus S the only bug I was having can apparently be fixed by toggling the volume when on a call so I'm happy.

I have not ran aosp simply for that fact the we do not have working mms on the S with aosp; beyond that the only other issue I have with aosp is that all the threads for it are maintained by people other than the original dev for the most part.

Generally speaking there is an issue between getting the S roms to the V and vice versa (referring to the inability to receive mms messages). People are stating that Ath3nos' build has working mms for both which is a + in my mind. It also seems to be getting the most support (at least currently).

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the directions guys. Everything is working even zoom. This will now be my gb rom of choice. Mms works great also.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I believe we need a new thread for the other gingerbread rom.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Okay, so let me get this straight... This is Android 2.3.4, and EVERYTHING is working? Cuz if so, I'm flashing this over today!

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Okay, so let me get this straight... This is Android 2.3.4, and EVERYTHING is working? Cuz if so, I'm flashing this over today!

No, on this one mms doesn't work. Use the Ath3nos cm7 we have a different thread about. Everything I have tested works, even the camera zoom. :)

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

JUST A NOTE- THIS ROM HAS NOT BEEN SUPPORTED FOR 6 MONTHS!

To grab the bootanimation, open the zip file with 7-zip (don't extract it), go into system/media and drag the bootanimation to your desktop.

Next time, please don't resurrect a dead thread just to ask for a single file. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.