ARCHIVED: [ROM-ish] OV Port of ath3nos's Unofficial CM7 (Gingerbread) 7/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

psygn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM-ish] OV Port of ath3nos's Unofficial CM7 (Gingerbread)

Actually, after a reboot, things are as snappy as Harmonia was. I hope performance remains this well after days of use. Not sure what was up previously.

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys, I made a Nandroid backup before flashing this ROM. Does this save all the previously installed apps along with everything like widgets untouched? I want to go back to Froyo Harmonia as this ROM has been laggy for me for some reason (even after raising the min CPU), but I don't want to go through the headache of reinstalling all the apps and getting the widgets down again.

Thanks mmarz for letting me try a stable GB ROM on Optimus V.
The backup has saved all apps. Restore should return your phone to the previous state., :

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

has anyone else had the status bar clock set different than the clock app readout?
mine shows 5 hours fast in the statusbar! but the clock app is correct.
I wiped every partition in recovery before installing. boot, misc, cache, dalvik-cache, data, and system.
I tried disabling/re-enabling it in statusbar tweaks, and toggling the am/pm indicator. nothing changed the statusbar time.
???

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site

has anyone else had the status bar clock set different than the clock app readout?
I wiped every partition in recovery before installing. boot, misc, cache, dalvik-cache, data, and system.
I tried disabling/re-enabling it in statusbar tweaks, and toggling the am/pm indicator. nothing changed the statusbar time.
???

They're the same for me.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

???

Simple fix.
setting>date and time.
Uncheck automatic, then select the proper timezone.
Recheck automatic and it should be fixed.

Reactions: bigsupersquid

itsnotadam

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Am I the only one having issues with Groove IP while using headsets?

ALSO

My MMS doesn't seem to be working... or is it a network issue?

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone have custom notification bars they can post? I hate the stock cm7 one and i wont be near a computer for a while to make one in the kitchen

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

ALSO

I think we have the same headset issue as aosp.

My question... why are the ringers so damn quiet on cm7 roms? I can't ever hear my phone ringing, while my wife's intercept is plenty loud... I read somewhere that the ringers were playing out the front speaker on aosp, is this the same issue? Is there a fix?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

I noticed that if you use gosms
You can't send MMS messages. The stock messenger works fine ans now has "templates" or presets. I use presets for Twitter.

Reactions: Glenar

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

Icons for create shortcuts (so far cache cleaner and checking for friend caster) and friend caster app randomly revert to market icon (I assume its just the generic icon) only way to fix it is to delete and replace icon :/

Known issue? Fix?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

M

hm, hadn't noticed that in settings.
did indeed work!
thanks.
I had the same issue. Not sure whats causing it but yeah had me boggled for a bit.

ALSO

I noticed that if you use gosms
You can't send MMS messages. The stock messenger works fine ans now has "templates" or presets. I use presets for Twitter.

Im sure if you use the toggle method it would probably fix the Headset issue.
As for gosms if its not working with your rom, goto manage app and clear the data and uninstall. Then reinstall from the market, its a "known" bug on almost all GB roms that it will bork itself when doing a restore from TB or MBpro.

The sound issue should be working properly on this build as it was a bug that was not sending ringtones and notifications to the proper speaker. Also if your ok with modifying your ringtone sounds, its possible to increase the volume using things like audacity.

harukay

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

I had the same issue. Not sure whats causing it but yeah had me boggled for a bit.

Im sure if you use the toggle method it would probably fix the Headset issue.
As for gosms if its not working with your rom, goto manage app and clear the data and uninstall. Then reinstall from the market, its a "known" bug on almost all GB roms that it will bork itself when doing a restore from TB or MBpro.

The sound issue should be working properly on this build as it was a bug that was not sending ringtones and notifications to the proper speaker. Also if your ok with modifying your ringtone sounds, its possible to increase the volume using things like audacity.
I'm also having problems with the headset mic and groove ip. The other end cant hear me but I can hear them perfectly fine. I tried lowering and raising the volume on the phone but they still cant hear me. when i make regular calls with my headset everything works. is the toggle method raising and lowering the volume on the phone?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I'm also having problems with the headset mic and groove ip. The other end cant hear me but I can hear them perfectly fine. I tried lowering and raising the volume on the phone but they still cant hear me. when i make regular calls with my headset everything works. is the toggle method raising and lowering the volume on the phone?

Im not sure. I would report this to the app dev. It sounds like something app related and possibly rom related.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Groove Ip has its own adjustments that might fix that. Look in the settings menu.

harukay

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Groove Ip has its own adjustments that might fix that. Look in the settings menu.
I tried just about every setting on and off and still doesn't work. It worked fine on froyo. it might be a problem with groove ip on gingerbread

hyruu

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone have custom notification bars they can post? I hate the stock cm7 one and i wont be near a computer for a while to make one in the kitchen

Here is my UOT file renamed. I changed more than the notification bar though. Changed everything but icons and boot animation. Everything is transparent black and blue borders and glow. use at own risk. Flash in recovery. Make a backup before in case you don't like it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oz3kkubkxkocxgf

Reactions: notown

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Could just get a theme for theme manager? Just a guess if that's available to you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20