ARCHIVED: [ROM-ish] OV Port of ath3nos's Unofficial CM7 (Gingerbread) 7/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noumenon

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM-ish] OV Port of ath3nos's Unofficial CM7 (Gingerbread)

Got this up and running fairly easy and I am happy to have the use of my headset again. I am looking forward to checking out the other new roms after using this one for awhile.

also, ran AOSP on vellamo a few days ago and got a 364 and ran the benchmark again on ath3nos and got a 401. Both times I was at /806/806

Last edited:

oner14

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

when I Try running some apps a pop up comes up and says theapp has stop unexpectedly .. then its to forclose any ideas why I get this pop up... is there any fixes

Last edited:

Noumenon

May 18, 2011
Visit site

when I Try running some apps a pop up comes up and says theapp has stop unexpectedly .. then its to forclose any ideas why I get this pop up... is there any fixes
You're probably have to be a little more specific than that. But from my limited experience that happened to me when I restored an app, moved an app to the sd card, or if I just installed a new app that didn't play well with the others.

zs15586

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

Android newb here. I got my optimus V yesterday, rooted, and installed this rom and it's working great. I was wondering if any of you would have a recommendation for how high/low to set my CPU speed in setCPU to optimize battery life.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Android newb here. I got my optimus V yesterday, rooted, and installed this rom and it's working great. I was wondering if any of you would have a recommendation for how high/low to set my CPU speed in setCPU to optimize battery life.

Generally set the min at 480 and the max at 806 or whatever is the highest you can do under that.
Don't use the conservative governor.

tcklord

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

Does bluetooth work correctly in this? If so I will switch to it, was nice to answer and make calls through car's stereo.

oner14

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

You're probably have to be a little more specific than that. But from my limited experience that happened to me when I restored an app, moved an app to the sd card, or if I just installed a new app that didn't play well with the others.
do u still have that problem

Exorcist#AC

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

Just wanted to give a big thanks to mmarz and everyone else who have worked on this ROM.
I haven't updated to 7/15 as everything is working great, including BT, and I'm afraid to mess with something that seems to work.

Mike

iam25boy

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

I have install this ROM.. Everything works great except BT. Whenever I connect my bluetooth, the audio is corrupted so bad. The audio stream totally corrupted. Anyone has the same issue?

Thanks,

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I have install this ROM.. Everything works great except BT. Whenever I connect my bluetooth, the audio is corrupted so bad. The audio stream totally corrupted. Anyone has the same issue?

Thanks,

Every cm7 port for the OV has this issue. There's no fix for it yet.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Noumenon

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I keep getting surprised by this rom. Google Sky Maps is way smoother and faster and I can overclock faster. I was limited to 806mhz before and now I can eke up to 825mhz.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting surprised by this rom. Google Sky Maps is way smoother and faster and I can overclock faster. I was limited to 806mhz before and now I can eke up to 825mhz.

Agreed. This is by far the best ROM I've used. Performance is stellar. Not saying I won't try the influx of new gb ROM's that are about to come out.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Cant beat this.
screenshot-1311407478198.jpg

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
First off, thanks for your hard work, love this ROM! I flashed this without issue on my OV, and now I'm trying to do it for the wife's OV. I rooted her phone, installed rom manager, and flashed clockwork recovery without too much issue. But when I tell rom manager to install the rom, the phone reboots but won't enter recovery. Just boots back into the stock rom. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy