ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
So am I just blind? Is there any setting to speed up the scroll speed on cm9. I'm so used to scrolling fast with cm7. Am I missing something? Thanks

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

No settings, but I'd guess there's an xml in the framework that governs the scroll settings

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pbailey212

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I saw this in another forum and thought I'd share it here giving credits to the provider.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...-29-zvd-basesband-alpha8-100.html#post1681785

"If MMS doesn't work. I know some guy creating the ICS rom for thunderbolt took the mms.apk from the nexus and did some stuff to it and got MMS to work." Pimpjuice1992

I'm wondering if this is a possible fix to the frustrating MMS fix. Does anyone know if it will work?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I saw this in another forum and thought I'd share it here giving credits to the provider.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...-29-zvd-basesband-alpha8-100.html#post1681785

"If MMS doesn't work. I know some guy creating the ICS rom for thunderbolt took the mms.apk from the nexus and did some stuff to it and got MMS to work." Pimpjuice1992

I'm wondering if this is a possible fix to the frustrating MMS fix. Does anyone know if it will work?

I doubt it. I think the issue is in the networking. Which is one of the reasons I'm working on the new ICS kernel.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

I doubt it. I think the issue is in the networking. Which is one of the reasons I'm working on the new ICS kernel.

are you going to base your next build on 4.0.4? ive been trying to build cm's source and im having problems and im not sure if thats why or not.

Reactions: gpoppa

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Netflix is not working on CM9 ICS yet, neither is Flash.
Devs are just starting to get some of that stuff, but other things are taking priority.

But YouTube works pretty well now, and I believe that requires Flash; so some things might work but not all.

bohalloran95

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
But YouTube works pretty well now, and I believe that requires Flash; so some things might work but not all.

Youtube app does not use flash. The mobile version of the website doesn't either. The desktop site is the only one that does, but that will likely move to HTML 5 soon

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Older, and some newer Youtube uses flash. Search for songs, you will find a LOT is not there on your phone compared to computer.

A lot of newer Youtube is using the H.264 video system. Those will work on your phone, Flash will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463