ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Why don't you just chill out? Quit posting about "promises" or the release date. The rule is for this and any release... sit down, shut up, and let the devs work. They'll release it when they can. Most of them have lives outside of app/rom/kernel/etc development. Check the page once a day and don't post. Posting isn't going to make releases come out faster. If you do post, thank the developer for their work, instead of acting like a brat. This can make the developer not want to release what they've been working on. So don't ruin it for everyone else, please.

guymanstuff

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Why don't you just chill out? Quit posting about "promises" or the release date. The rule is for this and any release... sit down, shut up, and let the devs work. They'll release it when they can. Most of them have lives outside of app/rom/kernel/etc development. Check the page once a day and don't post. Posting isn't going to make releases come out faster. If you do post, thank the developer for their work, instead of acting like a brat. This can make the developer not want to release what they've been working on. So don't ruin it for everyone else, please.

+1 :)

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

im not rumoring a relese date he promised today so like everyone else im excited

I see no mention of this in his previous posts or have I ever rarely seen devs say when they are going to release a build. So,

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I agree with this. ROM threads are supposed to be about problems with, well, the ROM. This thread is 217 pages. I'd say 50 of those have actual bugs. 10 of those 50 have the people who originally reported bugs that weren't mentioned in the OP. The other 40 are just people repeating bugs that have already been mentioned. The other 180 pages are just random discussion that has little to nothing to do with the ROM. I think Android Central needs more more subforums, like XDA, for discussion of ICS and general things, Android Development, and a couple of other ones. Oh well.

But like DKGerbil has said, just chill. TDM never "Promised" anything, he said "Probably" tomorrow. So sit tight, and post when you have a bug or when you have something positive to say about TDM's incredible work here. Posting 50 or so times a day in this thread is not going to get you an update any faster, unless you are magically making his computer run faster by replying.

/rant, again...

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site

Zzzzzzz.....zzzz.....is this a forum for bickering or what? Its been a lil while since I've seen a relevant post regarding bugs or support. I can't wait for the releases as well so we can get back to talks about troubleshooting. ;-)

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I agree with this. ROM threads are supposed to be about problems with, well, the ROM. This thread is 217 pages. I'd say 50 of those have actual bugs. 10 of those 50 have the people who originally reported bugs that weren't mentioned in the OP. The other 40 are just people repeating bugs that have already been mentioned. The other 180 pages are just random discussion that has little to nothing to do with the ROM. I think Android Central needs more more subforums, like XDA, for discussion of ICS and general things, Android Development, and a couple of other ones. Oh well.

But like DKGerbil has said, just chill. TDM never "Promised" anything, he said "Probably" tomorrow. So sit tight, and post when you have a bug or when you have something positive to say about TDM's incredible work here. Posting 50 or so times a day in this thread is not going to get you an update any faster, unless you are magically making his computer run faster by replying.

/rant, again...

Soooo agree!!!

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

i was just re=laying information im quite content with my setup on quattrimus right now im in no means rushing

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Guys, this is the main reason I don't like xda. Bickering and ETAs. So let's stop? I agree that people should create an "End user discussion" thread, but the likeliness of people actually posting in that thread are a low chance.
I think we should do what the best threads do (like the building ICS for the OV); put in the OP some rules for the thread and everybody who doesn't comply gets attacked by all the other posters.

But I agree, my biggest pet peeve is people who don't read the OP and post the same bugs everytime one after the other.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a question about the rom lol. Was using it with no problems for a week. All of the sudden it froze and constant reboots. Didn't add any new apps. Oc at 600. Could it be hardware related?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

I have a question about the rom lol. Was using it with no problems for a week. All of the sudden it froze and constant reboots. Didn't add any new apps. Oc at 600. Could it be hardware related?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

i would just let it rest mine acts up sometimes but if you just power it down itll be okay

Reactions: 00_wrath_00

agrinc95

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site

Hey, I heard this is where we should ask when the next release will be? When is it?! COME ON! Do you have something better to do or something?!!!!! LAZY DEV! ;)

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Just to clarify, I really didn't mean to bother anybody, like cammy i was just sayin it how I read it... sorry for bringing it up, I'll try to be better about it and I really do appreciate the DEV, (Happy late Birthday btw hope it was good!) and of course I appreciate the work that has been done... this forum is awesome and I love to read posts like everyday haha... anyway I'll try to be better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke