07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 125126127128129 ...
tools
    I thought updates were meant to get things up to date?
    04-28-2012 08:02 AM
    Tdm, can you give us an ETA for when this rom will be fully stable, I've had enough of this alpha stuff. I'm getting really impatient and want you to fix all the problems very quickly.
    jimlikesmayo likes this.
    04-28-2012 08:20 AM
    Any fixes for Aokp video not working?
    04-28-2012 09:27 AM
    Tdm, can you give us an ETA for when this rom will be fully stable, I've had enough of this alpha stuff. I'm getting really impatient and want you to fix all the problems very quickly.
    Be patient and grateful to TDM, and stop nagging and whining. You're not the only one who wants a stable and fully working ICS rom.
    Shade808 and ebop66 like this.
    04-28-2012 09:27 AM
    Just in case anyone here doesn't have a sense of humor... this is complete sarcasm.
    Mack07018 and Badboytoast like this.
    04-28-2012 09:28 AM
    Your not suppose to ask its rude. It will be fix when its fix. Or here are a couple of solutions. Abandon the thread and come back in a couple of months, use cold as ice, or fix it yourself. Devs have a life. Not just developing android phones. Keep up the good work tdm and take ur time.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    ebop66 likes this.
    04-28-2012 09:30 AM
    Gave Alpha 9 a go, I enjoyed it despite the quirks. I'm sure I was probably the only one who got excited about the Data Usage was actually showing how much data was used. It was a pain to see that Wifi wasn't working 100% but given that the kinks are still being worked out I'm loving the progress.

Just in case anyone here doesn't have a sense of humor... this is complete sarcasm.
    Didn't catch on, should've noticed though since it's kinda out of character for you.
    04-28-2012 09:35 AM
    Your not suppose to ask its rude. It will be fix when its fix. Or here are a couple of solutions. Abandon the thread and come back in a couple of months, use cold as ice, or fix it yourself. Devs have a life. Not just developing android phones. Keep up the good work tdm and take ur time.

Didn't catch on, should've noticed though since it's kinda out of character for you.

I knew no one would see the sarcasm in this. :banghead:
    04-28-2012 09:47 AM
    Don't trip to anyone who has been REALLY following these forums. Knows ur cool lol
    ;-) they just think ur some noob lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    04-28-2012 10:15 AM
    I saw it. But then again, the moment I saw you posting silly questions, I knew you were kidding....

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2
    04-28-2012 10:56 AM
    We have an mms work around :d

i didn't think it would do anything, but...wait a second...just sent and recieved mms successfully as i was typing this.

In gosms, go to settings > mms settings, check fill apn configuration manually, set mmsc to http://mmsc.vmobl.com:8088/mms? mms proxy = 205.239.233.136 and mms port to 81

edit -- i'm sure there is some system file this can be changed in to make mms work with the native messaging app, but i thought someone in this thread said there was a problem with the stock app. I don't know anything, clearly, but hopefully it helps for somebody.
    04-28-2012 12:14 PM
    tdm should take his time with this. when you feel pressured to produce something because of all the clamouring for this improvement or that add on,you lose the desire you had to do it in the first place. you end up feeling obligated to push something out instead of enjoying it on your own schedule(which by the way is the one way it will get built properly. not through pressure,obligation,etc) i say take your time and have fun with it. no rush here. :thumbup:
    04-28-2012 12:14 PM
    You guys post bugs TO much! Thid still Alpha phase. You guys just repost every bug Over and Over.......

Give TDM a break.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-28-2012 12:24 PM
    And that's not even TDMs job only. There's other people working on this an you guys only blame it on him :P
    04-28-2012 12:36 PM
    Anyone else having problems with everything force closing? Its been like this since A8. Youtube FCs, Volume+ Fcs, my solitaire apps fc, every game I have fcs. Has anyone found any fixes? This is with a clean install as well. Also Wifi dont work reliably.
    CM9, right?
    04-28-2012 12:37 PM
    Not all of us, some people are too impatient to read the full thread, and therefore have no idea that whatever issues they have have already been discussed ad nauseam. I've made my opinion clear as to the state of this Rom, (not ready for my needs) but I follow along to keep an eye on the progress. If it takes two months for another build, so what? It isn't like there are no functional roms to choose from. Too bad more people can't share my patience. TDM, you're doing fine work that I genuinely appreciate. Take your time, I'd rather it works than have yet another halfbaked Rom floating around the community.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2
    04-28-2012 12:39 PM
    Guys!!!! Give thanks to tdm , if he did not take the first step to post cm9 public ,he would be the only one enjoying it!!! This is a new rom Plus NEW OS , so please enjoy it or don't use it!!! Thanks tdm !
    KeviiinS and brotherswing like this.
    04-28-2012 12:42 PM
    Some of the guys are now going to The Kravens thread over on the Optimus S thread posting bugs...... And that's not our rom or phone!

Atleast Brotherswig understands.

brotherswing likes this.
    04-28-2012 12:42 PM
    Jesus Christ this place is mad.
    04-28-2012 12:43 PM
    And that's not even TDMs job only. There's other people working on this an you guys only blame it on him :P
    I'm blaming YOU guys. Stop posting so many bugs. ITS AN ALPHA BUILD!

ebop66 likes this.
    04-28-2012 12:43 PM
    Jesus Christ this place is mad.
    Very..
    But its kinda entertaining to just sit and watch the chaos (its like fire, but not as fun)
    04-28-2012 12:46 PM
    Wifi icons on AOKP look extremely shrunken

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    04-28-2012 01:02 PM
    I have to "forget" my wifi connection and readd after deep sleeps and reboots to get wifi going.

Did you get a reliable connection after doing this?
    04-28-2012 01:06 PM
    I Just Want To Thank Everyone For Their HARD Work On This! Especially tdm!!!
    tdm, Badboytoast and brotherswing like this.
    04-28-2012 01:12 PM
    Well after using this for a bit and reading the comments here it is obvious that there are some things that need addressed. So I think I'm going to make a new set of builds Mon or Tue. Maybe I'll get aosp working by then also.
    04-28-2012 01:14 PM
8,044 ... 125126127128129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD