07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 140141142143144 ...
tools
    maybe you should try that out.
    I'm to noob for android development; I've done linux, but on x86_64, not ARM.
    05-02-2012 12:09 AM
    i did wireless adb on aokp 10 yesterday.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    How do you do wireless adb?
    05-02-2012 12:12 AM
    I'm to noob for android development; I've done linux, but on x86_64, not ARM.
    Well, you can get started with this
    glarepate likes this.
    05-02-2012 12:28 AM
    Well, you can get started with this
    Don't push him. He'll do it if he wants to.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    jimlikesmayo likes this.
    05-02-2012 12:32 AM
    Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! XD

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    No problem
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    05-02-2012 12:48 AM
    Don't push him. He'll do it if he wants to.

Fine! :P
    I'll do it..
    If I have time ..
    I have finals so I can't get started any soon...
    05-02-2012 12:51 AM
    Fine! :P
    I'll do it..
    If I have time ..
    I have finals so I can't get started any soon...
    -_- my computer is broken so I cant.. . (stupid hp and their design flaws being prone to overheating.) And my finals aren't until 3 weeks from now so I would have time.

KeviiinS likes this.
    05-02-2012 01:16 AM
    How do you do wireless adb?
    Connect your PC and your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.

On your phone, go to Settings > Developer Options and check 'ADB over network'

Open a command prompt and type in 'adb connect x.x.x.x' where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your phone on your network. (If you don't know this, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap on the network it is connected to, it will give you your IP address.)
    glarepate likes this.
    05-02-2012 01:56 AM
    is there anything i else flash? just the rom? i flashed once and i got some problems, so im gonna reflash. home button, wifi, etc.
    05-02-2012 06:18 AM
    is there anything i else flash? just the rom? i flashed once and i got some problems, so im gonna reflash. home button, wifi, etc.
    What exactly you flash(as some people are floating between a7-a9)? How did you flash? How did you wipe(lol)? And exactly what problems you having?

Please go more in depth, or else nobody can help you. No offense in any way, just when you tell us what is going on in detail, we can help you better.

1 post with detail > 10 post of bits and pieces.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    05-02-2012 06:52 AM
    Connect your PC and your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.

On your phone, go to Settings > Developer Options and check 'ADB over network'

Open a command prompt and type in 'adb connect x.x.x.x' where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your phone on your network. (If you don't know this, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap on the network it is connected to, it will give you your IP address.)
    Quick question, does the terminal have to be running from a computer, or can you now adb with another device running a terminal in the same network?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    05-02-2012 07:14 AM
    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2012 08:02 AM
    Quick question, does the terminal have to be running from a computer, or can you now adb with another device running a terminal in the same network?

I'm a little confused by your question, I'm sorry. Are you asking if you can send ADB commands from another phone instead of a computer? If so, I don't think so. You would have to have Java and the Android SDK installed on that device, which as far as I know doesn't exist for mobile platforms.

If I totally misunderstood your question feel free to tell me.

05-02-2012 09:08 AM
    I'm a little confused by your question, I'm sorry. Are you asking if you can send ADB commands from another phone instead of a computer? If so, I don't think so. You would have to have Java and the Android SDK installed on that device, which as far as I know doesn't exist for mobile platforms.

If I totally misunderstood your question feel free to tell me.

I get the question. The answer is no. You need to conect from the device you wanna have the connection with

05-02-2012 09:14 AM
    Should we expect an update soon? '
    05-02-2012 09:16 AM
    Currently listening to music on bluetooth headphones and staring at a camera preview.

I must admit I'm cheating a bit. I am currently using two of the libs from thekraven's build. But I have his source and I hope to be able to get this going today with my own build.

Also, this is not exactly stable. The music player crashed on me while I was writing this. And the change to get the camera preview working made one of the bluetooth services crash on system startup.
    05-02-2012 09:22 AM
    I for one will be quite happy with working camera as I don't use bluetooth but I know many do. I'm just in amazement as to the fact that as much works as it does. I am kneeling before Zod lol
    05-02-2012 09:35 AM
    Currently listening to music on bluetooth headphones and staring at a camera preview.

I must admit I'm cheating a bit. I am currently using two of the libs from thekraven's build. But I have his source and I hope to be able to get this going today with my own build.

Also, this is not exactly stable. The music player crashed on me while I was writing this. And the change to get the camera preview working made one of the bluetooth services crash on system startup.
    At least you got it going. Great job!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-02-2012 09:35 AM

Cheating is allowed in open-source
    05-02-2012 09:53 AM
    You will get it I have faith
    05-02-2012 10:39 AM
    Cheating is allowed in open-source
    With open source it's not cheating, it's sharing!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-02-2012 11:04 AM
    I thought my phone was jacked from dropping it several times over a period of time, the head phones wouldn't stay in the headphone jack, but then I realized it was debris inside the hole. So I started loving my phone again. Now with the future update, I'm curious how the sound will be. Does anyone know if ICS comes with an EQ as part of the stock music player? Not asking if TDM is going to add it, just curious if it's part of the OS.
    05-02-2012 11:53 AM
    I thought my phone was jacked from dropping it several times over a period of time, the head phones wouldn't stay in the headphone jack, but then I realized it was debris inside the hole. So I started loving my phone again. Now with the future update, I'm curious how the sound will be. Does anyone know if ICS comes with an EQ as part of the stock music player? Not asking if TDM is going to add it, just curious if it's part of the OS.
    Pretty sure it has / you can install the DSPManager. I don't think it's built into the player itself though. If you want a good player with an EQ built in, you can check out PowerAmp.
    Ilovefarts likes this.
    05-02-2012 12:00 PM
    Pretty sure it has / you can install the DSPManager. I don't think it's built into the player itself though. If you want a good player with an EQ built in, you can check out PowerAmp.
    I'll have to check it out. To be honest, I don't really use my optimus as an every day mp3 player because I have an old Iphone collecting dust that was given to me, but I do use it for Pandora. However, I'm finding myself more and more curious about the new ICS that I might give it another go.
    05-02-2012 12:08 PM

So will there be an update today? Or am I getting ahead of myself?
    05-02-2012 12:16 PM
8,044 ... 140141142143144 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD