07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 141142143144145 ...
tools
    Has anyone heard of patience?
    05-02-2012 12:23 PM
    Has anyone heard of patience?
    Hey im not being pushy, or being all impatient step child. Its just that post seems to be hinting to an update soon.

You imply to much.
    05-02-2012 12:25 PM
    Hey im not being pushy, or being all impatient step child. Its just that post seems to be hinting to an update soon.

You imply to much.

And still, don't you think it would polite for someone to get an update when it's posted not being one of the many many many posting every 5 seconds or less asking when the update is going to be posted? Not trying to be disrespectful to you, just hoping people will appreciate something that someone is working on without being payed and providing something like this ROM for free of charge. I apologize if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, but really it was a general statement to the thousands asking the same question.
    ebop66 likes this.
    05-02-2012 12:32 PM
    And still, don't you think it would polite for someone to get an update when it's posted not being one of the many many many posting every 5 seconds or less asking when the update is going to be posted? Not trying to be disrespectful to you, just hoping people will appreciate something that someone is working on without being payed and providing something like this ROM for free of charge. I apologize if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, but really it was a general statement to the thousands asking the same question.
    Oh no I understand, I'm just trying to verify with tdm if that ment an update or not. Sorry to try to explain it to you in 3 posts.
    05-02-2012 12:38 PM
    I am using cm9 right now and any browser I use crashes from time to time every couple of minutes. Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix for it? Thanks
    05-02-2012 12:41 PM
    I am using cm9 right now and any browser I use crashes from time to time every couple of minutes. Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix for it? Thanks
    Yes
    05-02-2012 12:50 PM
    Yes
    How do you fix it?
    05-02-2012 12:51 PM
    How do you fix it?
    Its a ROM thing, it can't be fixed just like that. You'd have to wait until TDM starts to work in stability
    05-02-2012 12:57 PM
    Sorry to ask this.. I know TDM had at least one post in this thread about it already, but can't seem to find it. Sure I've scrolled right past it about 20 times already. Where are we donating? I know he said not to him, but I can't remember the two or three he mentioned.
    05-02-2012 01:11 PM
    Sorry to ask this.. I know TDM had at least one post in this thread about it already, but can't seem to find it. Sure I've scrolled right past it about 20 times already. Where are we donating? I know he said not to him, but I can't remember the two or three he mentioned.
    That's on the OP.
    05-02-2012 01:17 PM
    Hey TDM. I have noticed that a2sd is already implemented into the ROM and I was wondering what int.d files I would need to get rid of, or what process I would need to take to disable it.

I prefer data2ext, but if it's something that is currently not functioning with CM9/AOKP then that's ok.
    05-02-2012 01:37 PM
    Cant we use modified version of a Linux lib? I'm sure using the generics for the cheese webcam applications would do?

We just download the source and compile for ARM6
    Gonna research this and see if I can get started.. I have other projects to do so don't promise anything
    05-02-2012 04:54 PM
    That's on the OP.
    Understood. Thanks
    05-02-2012 05:23 PM
    Finally got everything sorted out. I got a clean build without any cheating that properly does camera preview and bluetooth audio. Yay!

And before anyone asks, I don't know if it will get released today. I'm going change it up this time and try to be more diligent in testing things before tossing it out.
    05-02-2012 05:48 PM
    Finally got everything sorted out. I got a clean build without any cheating that properly does camera preview and bluetooth audio. Yay!

And before anyone asks, I don't know if it will get released today. I'm going change it up this time and try to be more diligent in testing things before tossing it out.
    So does that mean we'll see A10 today?! LOLOLOLOLOL jkjkjkjkjkjkjk
    Ilovefarts likes this.
    05-02-2012 05:50 PM

That's awesome tdm. great job (:

So does that mean we'll see A10 today?! LOLOLOLOLOL jkjkjkjkjkjkjk
    And I don't blame you for doing this. There had to be one person to be "that guy" and just do it XD
    Ilovefarts and tdm like this.
    05-02-2012 05:55 PM
    Great job

Sent from futuristic optimus s
    tdm likes this.
    05-02-2012 06:00 PM
    You got the camera preview? Nice!
    05-02-2012 06:05 PM
    Yay! Btw, is the aosp version going to have any cool features like cm9 and aokp or literally AOSP......
    Im asking cause I used a gingerbread aosp but it had cm9 in it and a custom launcher...
    05-02-2012 06:15 PM
    Yay! Btw, is the aosp version going to have any cool features like cm9 and aokp or literally AOSP......
    Im asking cause I used a gingerbread aosp but it had cm9 in it and a custom launcher...
    It is literally AOSP its almost like stock if not stock
    Lol
    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2012 06:39 PM
    I'm a little confused by your question, I'm sorry. Are you asking if you can send ADB commands from another phone instead of a computer? If so, I don't think so. You would have to have Java and the Android SDK installed on that device, which as far as I know doesn't exist for mobile platforms.

If I totally misunderstood your question feel free to tell me.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Actually there are folks who are running Debian, and possibly other distros as well, on their phones, so it's not impossible. Just not a very common setup. It helps to have more than 512MB RAM.
    05-02-2012 06:41 PM
    Thanks TDM, looking forward to the update.
    05-02-2012 06:43 PM

I'd be willing to test your a10 if you'd like! Been testing Cold as Ice a10 test build all day.
    05-02-2012 06:45 PM
    So will there be an update today?
    Do you see one on page 1?

Or am I getting ahead of myself?
    Then, yes.
    05-02-2012 06:45 PM
    Has happened to me. Clearing the browser cache works for a couple of minutes. But Android Central and CNN.com seem to crash it the most.
    05-02-2012 06:47 PM
8,044 ... 141142143144145 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD