07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 142143144145146 ...
tools
    Has happened to me. Clearing the browser cache works for a couple of minutes. But Android Central and CNN.com seem to crash it the most.
    Well I've been surfing now for about 2 hours and its been fine so far. I guess it just forces close whenever it wants. Either then that ive had no problems with the rom so I'm excited to almost have an update to an already bad *** rom.
    05-02-2012 05:58 PM
    Well I've been surfing now for about 2 hours and its been fine so far. I guess it just forces close whenever it wants. Either then that ive had no problems with the rom so I'm excited to almost have an update to an already bad *** rom.

I thought it was just me so I didn't post anything, but I'm glad that I'm not crazy. I've noticed as well that Android Central was a task to get loaded and most of the time wouldn't load all the way. Seemed like a white screen would post up when the site was finished loading and then when you'd open the tabs to see the pages you have loaded it would show the preview of the page you tried to load.
    glarepate likes this.
    05-02-2012 06:36 PM
    So does that mean we'll see A10 today?! LOLOLOLOLOL jkjkjkjkjkjkjk
    Best reply to this post ever. Aside from the past where someone actually put his/her phone into an ice cream sandwich
    05-02-2012 06:38 PM
    If you need a private tester tdm let me know.
    05-02-2012 06:55 PM
    If you need a private tester tdm let me know.
    I'm down with the private testing too.
    05-02-2012 07:20 PM
    I'm down with the private testing too.
    Same here. I'll be glad to.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    05-02-2012 07:33 PM
    Just a quick update from your resident ocd rom tester lol. I have been running that other cm9 rom (that thou shalt not mention) lol and in conjunction with Drews new kernel is amazing. Everything including camera preview is working great, I have oc'd to 806 and since unplugging my phone at 7:15 this morning I still have 48% remaining. The anticipation of TDMs a10 aokp is killing me because I simply love the extra options included in aokp. Wish I could do more dev wise for the community. Yall are awesome especially TDM and his mad dev skrills. Hope quattrimus a10 aokp is released soon. If I am ever in Seattle TDM I owe you a beer.
    05-02-2012 07:56 PM
    Take your time! You are doing great work DON'T let anyone rush you!!!
    05-02-2012 07:57 PM
    Just a quick update from your resident ocd rom tester lol. I have been running that other cm9 rom (that thou shalt not mention) lol and in conjunction with Drews new kernel is amazing. Everything including camera preview is working great, I have oc'd to 806 and since unplugging my phone at 7:15 this morning I still have 48% remaining. The anticipation of TDMs a10 aokp is killing me because I simply love the extra options included in aokp. Wish I could do more dev wise for the community. Yall are awesome especially TDM and his mad dev skrills. Hope quattrimus a10 aokp is released soon. If I am ever in Seattle TDM I owe you a beer.
    Lol minors can't drink

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2012 08:10 PM
    This is not a "when is it going to be released" reply, but kernels. Ok, so alpha 9, you flashed Drew's new kernel which works great for what ever reason, will that kernel be something that a future release will have pre-loaded or is something that you need to flash along with a future release? I don't really know to much about what a kernel is so I'm just trying to understand it more. Say you have to flash it, where could someone find these kernels you speak of, maybe the most up to date ones like the one you mentioned? Is there a link with kernels listed? Sorry for the silly reply, again, I don't know and haven't seen any kernels listed other than kraven's
    05-02-2012 08:34 PM
    Lol minors can't drink
    This is true, but... since when is tdm a minor?
    sellers86 and epicb0dyc0unt like this.
    05-02-2012 08:53 PM
    This is not a "when is it going to be released" reply, but kernels. Ok, so alpha 9, you flashed Drew's new kernel which works great for what ever reason, will that kernel be something that a future release will have pre-loaded or is something that you need to flash along with a future release? I don't really know to much about what a kernel is so I'm just trying to understand it more. Say you have to flash it, where could someone find these kernels you speak of, maybe the most up to date ones like the one you mentioned? Is there a link with kernels listed? Sorry for the silly reply, again, I don't know and haven't seen any kernels listed other than kraven's
    There are a few kernels for our phones. Drew has pre-4 of hydrokernel out for limited testing. But I am running pre3 on my OV and I am amazed by it. Then there is one called Iscream. I dont want ot go into detail on them as they do not pertain to TDMs work and there is a different place for talk about them. {you know the names of them now and a quick search on AC or google will turn up oodles of info about them.} PM me and I can send you links to them if you would like. Thekraven also has a hybrid test kernel out but I have not tested it. Everything is coming along very well here in the optimus forums and I expect to see the first "BETA" here in the next little bit and then focus will turn to stability. I am very excited to test A10 AOKP as it will be the S*** with everything working.

Is TDM a minor? lol that is awesome if so
    05-02-2012 09:20 PM
    Tdm is definitely not a minor, he can speak for himself, but go to his profile. He's also got three or four boys... no way he's a minor
    05-02-2012 09:26 PM
    Tdm is definitely not a minor, he can speak for himself, but go to his profile. He's also got three or four boys... no way he's a minor
    What did they mean about minors dont drink in reference to TDM? I dont understand lol
    05-02-2012 09:30 PM
    Could have sworn somewhere I read he was 15 or something like that.

drm1992 likes this.
    05-02-2012 09:31 PM
    Could have sworn somewhere I read he was 15 or something like that.

Correction I was way off I read something wrong lol my bad lmao

05-02-2012 09:42 PM
    tdm, if you're 15 and have 4 kids, wow. Wish I had gotten that much action when I was your age.
    sellers86 and Teh_Gaberz like this.
    05-02-2012 09:48 PM
    tdm, if you're 15 and have 4 kids, wow. Wish I had gotten that much action when I was your age.
    Just ask the .....they will tell all about it lol

KeviiinS likes this.
    05-02-2012 09:53 PM
    Isn't racism against the rules frosty??? I'm Hispanic and dont appreciate that comment
    05-02-2012 09:57 PM
    Just ask the ....... they will tell all about it lol

That is offensive to me...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    tvall, Ryuk6666 and tdm like this.
    05-02-2012 10:10 PM
    Just ask the .....they will tell all about it lol

The ignorance of some people is just amazing.
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    05-02-2012 10:15 PM
    Isn't racism against the rules frosty??? I'm Hispanic and dont appreciate that comment
    Frosty was banned. Comments like that are unacceptable here on android central.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-02-2012 10:16 PM
    Now guys. how about we get the thread back on topic :P
    05-02-2012 10:19 PM
    I don't think it was really right of KeviiinS to thank frosty for that either....

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    puffen619 likes this.
    05-02-2012 10:25 PM
    Been running this a couple days now battery life is better than my other rom screen is fast and no lags yet. I had some issues with connecting to my router but weird enough I powered off all night and in the morning when I turned it on bang strong connection and no problems with wifi since. My sound/volume when I try to change it in system settings fc's but through superbox works with no fc. netflix starts and runs movies but sound only I think since he said you tube will be working in 10 this will probably work for netflix also. crossing fingers TDM gotta say THANK YOU very much for breathing life into my ov.
    Ryuk6666 and tdm like this.
    05-02-2012 10:28 PM
8,044 ... 142143144145146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD