07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 157158159160161 ...
tools
    Being on a 6 month Google internship I must say open source is amazing specially how you devs have work hard to perfect ics on a device far behind from receiving this update being a low budget fines most would be on 2.2.1 if it wasn't for a genius like tdm mad props for your progress for people having issues it probly because you over clocking a phone that is not soppose to run at that speed be happy with 600mhz and with this ics rom or else one day you gunna wake up next to a fried phone @tdm I have tested all versions and at this moment I can tell you cm9 is more in the process of being stable out of all of them although aokp not far behind good luck and thank you from all the ov community

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    05-08-2012 03:24 PM
    I just had that same issue with AOKP when I woke up. Damn it I overslept lol

I think it's built in

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus AOKP using Tapatalk
    All I have is app2sd, I will give link2sd a try.
    05-08-2012 03:25 PM
    Tdm stated earlier that it probably isn't compatible, and everything is working smoothly for me, I think I'm the only one that mentioned trying it. Doesn't seem to be necessary though, and I have no reason to mess with something that isn't broke

Thanks tdm!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I mean the Kraken's kernel or w/e :P
    05-08-2012 03:29 PM
    I wouldnt recommend you installing another kernel you could break things that are already fix or enter into a recovery loop just wait for it to be fix in time or go back to gb until its stable remember its testing

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    05-08-2012 03:32 PM
    I just thought I'd mention that Fast Charge on AOKP is working for me.

05-08-2012 03:37 PM
    TDM, quattrimus cm9 is great! I installed an app called clock sync and have had no more probs with the time. Thanks for a great rom:thumbup:
    tdm likes this.
    05-08-2012 03:38 PM
    Yeah, I know. Same thing still applies.

05-08-2012 03:41 PM
    TDM the setting>battery does not work. I have been on battery all day at school and it says i was only on battery two hours...my school day is from 8:00am - 2:45pm....

05-08-2012 03:51 PM
    Mine works fine. Wtf is up with this screen usage though? Lol

05-08-2012 03:57 PM

Click to view quoted image

Idk man, must be something you're doing. I'm not getting that at all.

05-08-2012 04:13 PM
    This is wat i get and im on battery scince 7:00AM

05-08-2012 04:19 PM

Click to view quoted image

experiencing the same usage
    05-08-2012 04:30 PM
    Same here.

05-08-2012 04:45 PM
    So I downloaded the app Full Screen Launcher and it fc'd. I've never used the app before so it might be an app error but I wanted to log this in case other 3d intensive apps are having problems maybe they're all related.

***Tested DroidIris which is pretty 3d heavy, it worked. I'll try Regina 3D Launcher as well to make sure.

***Also, side note. I was going through all the different Launcher options and it's been awhile since I was on ADW EX launcher, if you haven't checked it out in awhile I recommend it. They've really stepped up the game on that launcher. It looks great!
    Why would you use any of these on ICS? Do you really not like the ICS look?

Apex runs great on our phones.
    Teh_Gaberz likes this.
    05-08-2012 04:47 PM
    Is link2sys compatible with Quattrimus alpha 10?
    My sdcard is getting full...
    I installed it and linked all my apps, no problems so far. Got a bit more space.
    05-08-2012 04:49 PM
    I can confirm that the battery screen isn't working right on my CM9 A10 either. It's been on for at least 3 hours since I rebooted it, and been off the charger for at least 8.

(Yes, I do have an extended battery)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-08-2012 05:11 PM
    Any overclock you do prior to wiping the system partition is going to be erased anyway All you're really saying is to verify your download, do a full wipe, and be patient on the first load lol.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Sometimes an overclock can stick during a reboot. So its best to just take the OC off.
    05-08-2012 05:16 PM
    I love it so far but I would love to see DSP Manager
    05-08-2012 05:29 PM
    Is link2sys compatible with Quattrimus alpha 10?
    My sdcard is getting full...
    It's built-in. It requires an empty /data/app so that your apps don't get "hidden".

If you didn't do a full wipe, you'll need to do something like this (using an adb shell or whatever)...

Code:
    mkdir /sd-ext/app
    cp /data/app/*.apk /sd-ext/app
    ls -l /sd-ext/app <-- to make SURE the apps made it there ok!
    rm /data/app/*.apk
    reboot
    robwalters72 and Badboytoast like this.
    05-08-2012 05:36 PM
    Looks like the USB port on my "real" phone got screwed up and/or too much usage. It still charges but no adb anymore. So I'm on a mission to get adb-over-network into all the ROMs today. Unfortunately this is going to hinder the progress on getting the AOSP radio functional. Sigh.

More things in the pipeline:

* Battery stats is likely way out of calibration. Team HAL has a fix for that.
    * Test a fix the stack dumps at boot (if anyone noticed).
    * Test a fix for the ugly KGSL ioctl errors.
    * Sync up with camera stuff from Team HAL. It is reported that camcorder can work with a market app now.
    * Add Music app to AOKP, remove Thinkfree from AOKP.
    * Look into UMS, I don't think it's working properly yet.

And when I get bored (yeah, right) I'm going to try hacking up a ROM updater. JerryScript has a great start but I have a different vision for it. One core feature it's going to have is rdiff, so you can download deltas and apply them to the previous release instead of downloading full ROMs.
    05-08-2012 05:47 PM
    Been running aokp for about 3 hours now. Had a couple reboots, but they were like quick reboots so not a huge problem. Not sure if they were oc related or not but I'm down to the one right above 600 on interactivex. But I did have an issue where my battery wasn't charging but I powered off and let it charge for a minute there and restarted and charging was back. Thought it was my chargers at first cuz I have issues with them shorting out, been through 3 since Christmas... other than that it runs great, much smoother than previous releases. Thank you soooooo much tdm and everyone else for bringing pics to our phones. Love it!

Edit: Found one of my reboot problems...it was happening when I tried to open zynga dream heights...gonna change my oc back and see what happens...

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    tdm likes this.
    05-08-2012 05:47 PM
    Any word about the clock not syncing? And thanks tdm this truly is spectacular!!!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    tdm likes this.
    05-08-2012 06:21 PM
    I'm getting a lot of freezes lately... mostly while typing, causing me to have to take out the battery. Plus, the Messaging app seems to like to crash. A lot.

Running @ 787, with interactivex.
    05-08-2012 06:31 PM
    I'm getting a lot of freezes lately... mostly while typing, causing me to have to take out the battery. Plus, the Messaging app seems to like to crash. A lot.

Running @ 787, with interactivex.
    There is a small problem with CPU Governors, they are causing the phone to freeze and reboot when they step down the CPU.
    05-08-2012 06:36 PM
    Looks like the USB port on my "real" phone got screwed up and/or too much usage. It still charges but no adb anymore. So I'm on a mission to get adb-over-network into all the ROMs today. Unfortunately this is going to hinder the progress on getting the AOSP radio functional. Sigh.

More things in the pipeline:

* Battery stats is likely way out of calibration. Team HAL has a fix for that.
    * Test a fix the stack dumps at boot (if anyone noticed).
    * Test a fix for the ugly KGSL ioctl errors.
    * Sync up with camera stuff from Team HAL. It is reported that camcorder can work with a market app now.
    * Add Music app to AOKP, remove Thinkfree from AOK.j
    * Look nto UMS, I don't think it's working properly yet.

And when I get bored (yeah, right) I'm going to try hacking up a ROM updater. JerryScript has a great start but I have a different vision for it. One core feature it's going to have is rdiff, so you can download deltas and apply them to the previous release instead of downloading full ROMs.
    What app is it?
    05-08-2012 06:43 PM
8,044 ... 157158159160161 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD