07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 170171172173174 ...
tools
    Noooooooo tdm please dont give up .....you gave me a awesome reason to keep my ov, please dont give up, thanks for all your hard work!
    05-12-2012 02:43 PM
    Those looking for a10 please check the 1st post.

Or use the search bar

Sent from your mom's phone.
    05-12-2012 03:00 PM
    Hey TDM, here's an idea. Drop the banhammer on people that keeps constantly asking for ETA's on updates, so that you could focus on polishing up this ROM. Just a suggestion. I'm as excited as the next person for this, but enough is enough.
    clodfelterac likes this.
    05-12-2012 03:12 PM
    Just wondering, would it be possible to use the tablet mode tweak on our devices? I know it would probably be pointless but I was just wondering if it can be done.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Cold as Ice alpha10f using Tapatalk
    05-12-2012 03:14 PM
    Yes, quattrimus will work on the OS just as well as ColdAsIce works on the OV. The only hardware difference is the buttons are swapped. However, there are potential issues with the baseband, 3G configuration, and MMS configuration.

It's much easier to run ColdAsIce, that is made for your phone and it already has the appropriate configs.

The OV users running ColdAsIce are just overly anxious.
    I actually tried running your aokp and It got stuck at the boot logo?

Edit: nvmd, just took ~10 minutes to boot. 3G + mms and baseband don't matter to me because I'm upgrading anyway :-). 3G works!
    Glenar and tdm like this.
    05-12-2012 03:52 PM
    Not necessarily, it doesn't work over Wi-Fi and won't download for offline play either.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Really? Play over wifi works for me sometimes. I may still have some songs stored on the sd-card though, which might explain that.

This space intentionally left blank.
    05-12-2012 04:02 PM
    Hey tdm you there?
    05-12-2012 04:45 PM
    I hope he continues working on this ROM. I haven't kept up but if people really bogged this thread down with asking for an ETA shame on them. This man is doing the community a big favor and the least they can be is patient.
    05-12-2012 05:01 PM
    REALLY!?!?!?!?

On a serious note TDM Thank you for the work man CM9 is awesome. Any ideas on a fix for the bluetooth phone audio? I also get some skipping of audio on bluetooth headset. I went to stock 600mhz clock to see if it was that and it still does it . I have tried 3 different music apps as well.
    No, haven't been able to look at it yet. thekraven is having the same issue in his builds. Not sure about teamHAL. Either we do some serious debugging or wait for the fix to come from the authors of the code (which is CAF, I believe). I've got higher priority things at the moment so I'm hoping CAF will fix it soon.
    chucksaysblah and Badboytoast like this.
    05-12-2012 05:08 PM
    tried iscream/hydro kernels, this somewhat borked the rom (boot animation/ all colors that were blue changed to yelloworange... lockscreen/wallpaper changed to "snow")
    There is a new kernel API. I think Drew, thekraven, and I all implemented it slightly differently. That is the source of these issues. I knew about this earlier and mentioned that I didn't think the kernels would be compatible. Now we know for sure.

then decided to try flashing amphetimines to see if it would help... this seems to have solved the problem for me... no rr's in two days, scrolling is more fluid... looking forward to pre2... :-)
    Thanks. I know there are some resource settings in a10pre1 that need tweaked. Hopefully others will find this useful until I can fix them.
    chucksaysblah likes this.
    05-12-2012 05:14 PM
    Man this is the highest score I've ever gottenBad A** tdm!

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2
    tdm likes this.
    05-12-2012 05:32 PM
    So I googled "alpha vs.beta" and read that alpha testing was usually done by the developer alone before beta hit the select public; yet you have let us all try your work early, so I am sending you my appreciation tdm. I've been following the forum avidly, I'm not much of a developer (the lingo is over my head sometimes), but if there's anything you need feedback on I can check it out. So far I haven't any major problems with what I've been using (aokp) apart from everyone else. This project is very close to complete and through many ups and downs I've been impressed, I'm here to support (:
    TauSigmaNova and tdm like this.
    05-12-2012 05:37 PM
    Wait so who updates aokp? Is that also you tdm?
    05-12-2012 05:37 PM
    You're right, the drews kernel does not work for aokp or quattrimus cm9. It turns everything yellow and wallpaper is all static like a TV with no reception

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2
    05-12-2012 05:38 PM
    Does anyone know how to make YouTube work on aokp?
    05-12-2012 05:47 PM
    Does anyone know how to make YouTube work on aokp?
    YouTube works, I'm running aokp also.

Edit...i just checked it and it is a little choppy but you can still watch videos.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-12-2012 06:05 PM

Love CM9 wish ICS Reloaded, looks beautiful!

Too bad I cant take a screenshot, everytime Im on the Notif. Bar and try to ScrnSht, it closes the Notification bar when I open powermenu

<3 this ROM, tdm
    tdm likes this.
    05-12-2012 06:25 PM
    You should be able to through titanium backup.

One more thing I noticed on cm9, Facebook contacts don't sync. Sync is on for all contacts on the accounts page but they don't show up in my contacts list. Is there any fix for this?

I also saw that when you go to the contacts tab from the phone that it shows only contacts with phone numbers. I don't make calls a lot so I never looked there. Lol

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    Just jumping in...

Contact sync doesn't work on ics devices as far I know.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    chellebelle likes this.
    05-12-2012 06:49 PM
    Im having a problem. I flashed this rom a couple days ago and now it keeps booting into safemode, my butttons are mixed up and i cant boot into recovery. help?
    05-12-2012 07:06 PM
    @tdm--- still no random reboots... no issues period... phone is running like a champ!!!

-ok-

--->sorry to everyone who actually has good forum etiquette (you know who you are)...
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    05-12-2012 07:17 PM
    No, haven't been able to look at it yet. thekraven is having the same issue in his builds. Not sure about teamHAL. Either we do some serious debugging or wait for the fix to come from the authors of the code (which is CAF, I believe). I've got higher priority things at the moment so I'm hoping CAF will fix it soon.
    Thanks for the response TDM I appreciate it. Also thanks for the awesome rom. If that is all that isnt working for me then i am a happy camper. So keep up the great work you have done.
    tdm likes this.
    05-12-2012 07:20 PM
    Just wondering, would it be possible to use the tablet mode tweak on our devices? I know it would probably be pointless but I was just wondering if it can be done.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Cold as Ice alpha10f using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm investigating that for my ypg1. Might do it for the ov also because a lot of folks use it without service.
    LeoLawliet likes this.
    05-12-2012 07:30 PM
    @tdm--- still no random reboots... no issues period... phone is running like a champ!!!

@everyone who keeps bogging this thread down (you know who you are)--- all you little kids running around here asking for etas is pathetic... children these days are spoiled to no end... im guilty of this myself with my daughter... youve all grown up with tech abound everywhere... and have no clue what it was like when there was no such thing as cellphones or the internet.. it actually wasnt that long ago... therefore you dont seem to have any real comprehension of the word patience... a built in sense of entitlement would be the best way to put it... leave the devs alone and let them live there lives... read, read, read!... if you still cant find what you need, then ask... but dont sit there and ask day after day after day "uh hey uh any eta on such and such"... grow up and have some effing RESPECT!!!!!!!

--->sorry to everyone who actually has good forum etiquette (you know who you are)... i will never post like this again... to hildebrand and cory, i sincerely hope i didnt go to far with this...
    These posts clutter the thread just as much.

05-12-2012 08:07 PM
    These posts clutter the thread just as much.

Personally I think you hit that nail square on the head. Don't think any apology is necessary.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-12-2012 08:10 PM
    Media fire links not work for me

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-12-2012 08:12 PM
8,044 ... 170171172173174 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD