8,044 ... 171172173174175 ...
tools
    Media fire links not work for me

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    You have to set user agent to desktop

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    blizard likes this.
    05-12-2012 09:16 PM
    These posts clutter the thread just as much.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    So should he/she not say anything? by quoting what he said and not proposing anything, you're also cluttering this tread (me too).
    anyways... Do we have any moderator who is actually involved with OV in any way? If not, I think we should have one. We need active mods in this thread to delete posts and etc.

Has anybody tried using speed test app on AOKP? I'm getting fc's every time I try it.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    05-12-2012 09:43 PM
    So I had my phone set with this ROM oc'd and had no reboots.. dropped it to help my dad out (like literally dropped it) and lost that perfection. Kinda angry now.. Any suggestions on which governors are stable and what numbers are stable for CM9 D
    05-12-2012 10:08 PM
    So should he/she not say anything? by quoting what he said and not proposing anything, you're also cluttering this tread (me too).
    anyways... Do we have any moderator who is actually involved with OV in any way? If not, I think we should have one. We need active mods in this thread to delete posts and etc.

Has anybody tried using speed test app on AOKP? I'm getting fc's every time I try it.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    The mods have this whole forum to patrol, they cannot camp out watching this thread to delete useless posts, and if they did, I'm sure people would complain. The moderators have thus far done a fine job, especially by archiving old roms that were getting noobs into trouble. I'm personally glad the mods here don't sit looking over our shoulders deleting every stupid post, there's a little freedom making it more noob friendly.
    theexile1 likes this.
    05-12-2012 10:09 PM
    I am learning java and i am having a really hard time >_< I cant imagine what you are going through!
    05-12-2012 10:23 PM
    You have to set user agent to desktop

Wat do u mean

05-12-2012 10:23 PM
    @tdm--- still no random reboots... no issues period... phone is running like a champ!!!

@everyone who keeps bogging this thread down (you know who you are)--- all you little kids running around here asking for etas is pathetic... children these days are spoiled to no end... im guilty of this myself with my daughter... youve all grown up with tech abound everywhere... and have no clue what it was like when there was no such thing as cellphones or the internet.. it actually wasnt that long ago... therefore you dont seem to have any real comprehension of the word patience... a built in sense of entitlement would be the best way to put it... leave the devs alone and let them live there lives... read, read, read!... if you still cant find what you need, then ask... but dont sit there and ask day after day after day "uh hey uh any eta on such and such"... grow up and have some effing RESPECT!!!!!!!

--->sorry to everyone who actually has good forum etiquette (you know who you are)... i will never post like this again... to hildebrand and cory, i sincerely hope i didnt go to far with this...
    I'm going to install CM9 with the Amphetimines! Mod and test this out to see if this is a fix for CPU Governors.

@tdm, would you like a report about my findings to help assist you?

Also, not trying to be nit-picky or anything, but the USB connection graphic isnt the official ICS one .(Really not trying to be a D*ck or anything, just trying to point out some flaws to help you out).
    05-12-2012 10:24 PM
    Wat do u mean

Go to browser then settings then advanced then u should see the option for user agent

blizard likes this.
    05-12-2012 10:49 PM
    I'm going to install CM9 with the Amphetimines! Mod and test this out to see if this is a fix for CPU Governors.

@tdm, would you like a report about my findings to help assist you?

Also, not trying to be nit-picky or anything, but the USB connection graphic isnt the official ICS one .(Really not trying to be a D*ck or anything, just trying to point out some flaws to help you out).
    Yes please let me know how the amphetamines settings work.

Not sure about the usb connection graphic. I took the third party usbstorage.apk out in a10pre, so anything you see should be distributed by CM or AOSP.
    05-12-2012 11:14 PM

Not sure about the usb connection graphic. I took the third party usbstorage.apk out in a10pre, so anything you see should be distributed by CM or AOSP.
    Well i tried amphematines and it improved alot. I only had one reboot the whole day, when i usually get about 3-6.

glarepate likes this.
    05-12-2012 11:18 PM
    Which user agent should I choose its on Android now

05-12-2012 11:20 PM

It looks like this good sir, or I could possibly be wrong @-@ as this did come from a ICS theme, but imo this one looks better
    05-12-2012 11:20 PM
    My phones running aokp at 122/825 interactive and I haven't had a reboot yet since two days ago
    05-12-2012 11:22 PM
    My phones running aokp at 122/825 interactive and I haven't had a reboot yet since two days ago
    Have you stressed the CPU though? The crashes happen when the CPU is being stressed.
    05-12-2012 11:26 PM
    Which user agent should I choose its on Android now

Desktop

blizard likes this.
    05-12-2012 11:34 PM
    Have you stressed the CPU though? The crashes happen when the CPU is being stressed.
    Yup
    05-12-2012 11:35 PM
    Yup
    How are you stressing it?
    05-12-2012 11:42 PM
    @DURP--- remember the kernel is ocd on initial install so remember to knock it down if you get some reboots... took me 2 before i managed to make it all the way in to change it... (this was before i flashed amphetimines though)... and my stability is with interactivex gov...

@funkycold(medina)<--- lol, sorry couldnt resist... thats a heck of a spike... why do you run your min so low?...
    05-13-2012 12:04 AM
    @DURP--- remember the kernel is ocd on initial install so remember to knock it down if you get some reboots... took me 2 before i managed to make it all the way in to change it... (this was before i flashed amphetimines though)... and my stability is with interactivex gov...

@funkycold(medina)<--- lol, sorry couldnt resist... thats a heck of a spike... why do you run your min so low?...
    Lol funky cold, what you mean by spike, well is spiking it from 122 all the way to 825 bad
    05-13-2012 12:12 AM
    A vortex user pm'd me for a build so we might be going iho style soon.
    05-13-2012 12:14 AM

I'm testing 3 Governors and 3 clock speeds. Going to pull a sample out of both with/without the kernel patch.
    05-13-2012 12:16 AM
    A vortex user pm'd me for a build so we might be going iho style soon.
    Isn't cm7 made by iho?
    05-13-2012 12:16 AM
    awesome! does the vortex have IHO?
    05-13-2012 12:17 AM
    Isn't cm7 made by iho?
    Iho has cm7 included

Sent from your mom's phone.
    05-13-2012 12:22 AM
    @medina--- yes thats bad for the processor... read leslieanns guide...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...-guide-ov.html

and no.. cm = steve kondik iho = blarfiejandro...
    05-13-2012 12:23 AM
8,044 ... 171172173174175 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD