ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Wiped dalvik, cache, data.
4 random reboots after OC'ing to 729 mhz.
Bad batch phone or cm9?
I've had this problem with every other ROM too.... so... help? lol

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Same for me, and its not a bad batch. I usually have my phone at 806, its the ROM.

I've been monitoring the CPU, and I tracked it down. Whenever it freezes it's because its changing speeds. For example, if the processor isnt doing anything and goes down to 250 MHZ it freezes the phone while trying to switch. Because when I have it at the performance governor where it doesn't switch speeds, it won't random reboot at all.
What do you think TDM? Kernel issue, ROM issue, or phone issue?

Reactions: glarepate

Teh_Gaberz

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So far, I'm loving this ROM. I'm running CM9 and everything (at least for me) is running perfectly. Before I couldn't even stay at 600 MHz without getting constant reboots, but now I can. And since MMS works and the camera preview works, this is now my daily driver, as those were deal breakers for me. Thank you TDM for all of your hard work.

Reactions: tdm

bregga

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
just flashed cm9 v10 will post what i find and Thank you again TDM for all the work you got me interested in learning this stuff now.

Reactions: tdm

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been monitoring the CPU, and I tracked it down. Whenever it freezes it's because its changing speeds. For example, if the processor isnt doing anything and goes down to 250 MHZ it freezes the phone while trying to switch. Because when I have it at the performance governor where it doesn't switch speeds, it won't random reboot at all.
What do you think TDM? Kernel issue, ROM issue, or phone issue?

I thought the same thing as well, I think its the CM9 CPU module for CPU stepping, its glitchy.

bregga

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
3g and data came up fast but turning on wifi it is stuck will try reflashing again and triple wipes 1st was a single wipe.

never mind on reboot wifi was on all good so far

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Does the 3G connect properly no, unlike in Alpha 7 where you have to play with it for it to work?
Installing today, also, update first post :p

bregga

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Nope looks like wifi hotspot doesn't work I can live with that jusat a nice feature. hmm it locked up the phone gotta remove battery to reboot

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
All i gotta say is that alpha 10 test is very smooth!! 3g is fast! And launcher is like silk smooth ! Very good job TDM !!! This is definitely daily driver for me!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Raul720 and tdm

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Back on aokp alpha 10 works smooth so far had one random reboot. No market problems either. Camera works. Just wen u press to take a pic hit wait instead of fc n press it again. Will report later if more

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca