07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 197198199200201 ...
tools
    Netflix plays but their is no graphics, just a black screen
    05-23-2012 10:42 PM
    Can anyone tell me if 3g is working on this rom? please reply sorry if this has already been asked couldnt find anything
    Yes, the 3G works on this Rom, and it has worked I believe since Alpha 1, but now it works really well.
    05-23-2012 10:43 PM
    When I first installed AOPK market would not even start so I got the newest gapps from goo.im and it works fine now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    i had that problem too, just reinstalled it and it was all good. tdm looking great thank you for the work
    also i didnt say anything before but i thought it would be fixed with the new build but aokp seems to have trouble playing youtube videos from the app or the sight. it plays the audio but the video shows still frames. any input?
    tdm likes this.
    05-23-2012 10:50 PM
    Unfortunately, clock has stopped working.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    This frequently happens when you dirty flash. Go into "manage apps" and delete the clock app's local storage to fix it.
    05-23-2012 10:52 PM
    The latest ROM from today should have that fixed, I hope.
    Unfortunately I think it's still broken in CM9. I have had two restarts since flashing the update, both are the normal restart scenarios that you are familiar with. The first time, I was updating application in the market. After Facebook updated (long download, long install) the phone restarted. I've found this is fairly usual when the Facebook app is updated. After the phone restarted, I installed an update to Evernote and then clicked the phone icon on the launcher and got the usual pause and then restart that happens at least once or twice a day.

Anyway, thanks for putting out the update. The ROM overall is very nice to use. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your efforts.
    tdm likes this.
    05-23-2012 10:54 PM
    i wanted the music player from cm9 since aokp didnt have it. backed it up with titanium back up from cm9 and put it on aokp, working great
    05-23-2012 10:55 PM
    Netflix plays but their is no graphics, just a black screen
    You're watching netflix on a 3.2" screen at 320x240 resolution? Seriously?

I'm guessing the video drivers are missing some functionality that it requires... but I don't know. If you really want it to work, search thekraven's cold as ice thread and the p500 rom thread @ xda to see if there are reports of it working on other roms. If so, I can look into it. Otherwise I'm going to assume it's not fixable.
    andrewnelson23 likes this.
    05-23-2012 10:55 PM
    i had that problem too, just reinstalled it and it was all good. tdm looking great thank you for the work
    also i didnt say anything before but i thought it would be fixed with the new build but aokp seems to have trouble playing youtube videos from the app or the sight. it plays the audio but the video shows still frames. any input?
    I'll take a look...
    purpulehaze likes this.
    05-23-2012 10:59 PM
    I'll take a look...
    thank you it works fine on cm9 and aosp but i wouldnt be surprised if its just my phone keeping it from working because videos from other sited seem to work just fine, its just youtube from aokp.
    05-23-2012 11:02 PM
    i dont know if im the first person or the one thousandth to ask this, but does anybody have really choppy youtube/ all around video playback?
    HQ mode is choppy. Regular mode works fine here. I'm running 806mhz w performance governor

05-23-2012 11:08 PM

I'm guessing the video drivers are missing some functionality that it requires... but I don't know. If you really want it to work, search thekraven's cold as ice thread and the p500 rom thread @ xda to see if there are reports of it working on other roms. If so, I can look into it. Otherwise I'm going to assume it's not fixable.
    Believe it or not, I actually watched most of a season of Breaking Bad on my Optimus V on Netflix. It was worked surprisingly well.
    05-23-2012 11:09 PM
    Can anyone tell me if 3g is working on this rom? please reply sorry if this has already been asked couldnt find anything
    Yeah it works

05-23-2012 11:11 PM

It's 320 x 480, tdm, get it right!! The half-DVD quality is superb.

No, but seriously, I did use Netflix on my phone a lot when I used to go out to donate blood / plasma and the quality was decent, even over 3G. I got rid of it a long time ago though, so I never bothered to see if it worked on these ROMs or not.
    tdm likes this.
    05-23-2012 11:16 PM
    This frequently happens when you dirty flash. Go into "manage apps" and delete the clock app's local storage to fix it.
    This method works. Thanks Brodie.

05-23-2012 11:16 PM
    One question Does encrypt phone work? will it do it?
    05-23-2012 11:23 PM
    One question Does encrypt phone work? will it do it?
    No reports either way. Try it and see. Backup everything first.
    05-23-2012 11:28 PM
    Is there a way to adb connect with aokp? I can't seem to get it to work.
    05-23-2012 11:29 PM
    do we need to do a full wipe to update or will a simple cache and dalvik wipe work fine?
    05-23-2012 11:29 PM
    Is there a way to adb connect with aokp? I can't seem to get it to work.
    Via usb or network? Usb should work. I will include network in the next update.
    05-23-2012 11:36 PM
    I can't believe the improvement so far. CM9 is silky smooth and fast! Daily driver for sure. tdm your a freaking rocket scientist. Have all my apps restored. Switch out the launcher to apex. And flashed amphetamines for good measure. Oh, and I used Leslies auto wiper also.

OV CM9 quattrimus ICS
    tdm and Badboytoast like this.
    05-23-2012 11:58 PM

I haven't heard anything about ics roms but it was working on cm7
    05-24-2012 12:05 AM
    Id like to use the nova launcher but the Phone icon seems to be evading me does any one know where it is or how to add it....i totally can use the stock launcher but i prefer the look of nova
    Did not see this answered but if you download the adw ics theme it works with nova. That's what I'm using now.
    05-24-2012 12:10 AM
    I cant get playstore to download apps I get a error purchase

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-24-2012 12:19 AM
    I cant get playstore to download apps I get a error purchase

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Uninstall market and reinstall

05-24-2012 12:23 AM
    TDM: everyone has already said it...this is excellent work.

my question is this: how modular/moddable are you aiming to make the quattrimus interface? i have noticed some "place holders" in the system settings, can you tell us what all you are intending to put there?

-notification dropdown color/alpha settings would be awesome...same with the app drawer.

-the "night mode"/render effects options from cm7 would also be sweet.

just my two cents...but i am genuinely curious to know what's going into the place-holders.

thank you for your time sir.
    tdm likes this.
    05-24-2012 12:27 AM
8,044 ... 197198199200201 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD