07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 206207208209210 ...
tools
    Sorry tdm I was just asking a question, final I just thought everything would work to some extent. If you notice I don't bug you much at all and there are some on here that are relentless........

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2
    05-26-2012 12:46 PM
    Oh, I have several projects cooking now. But I'm not leaving quattrimus until jellybean is released, at least.
    Damn we just got ics to play with and soon we'll get jellybean! Man you work fast.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-26-2012 01:02 PM
    On aokp cm9 and asop my battery won't charge after flashing these roms but will on any gingerbread roms is there anything I can do to to fix this
    05-26-2012 01:13 PM
    @tdm, thanks buddy
    bdieu17 and tdm like this.
    05-26-2012 01:17 PM
    Damn we just got ics to play with and soon we'll get jellybean! Man you work fast.

Latest estimate for jellybean is September or so.
    05-26-2012 01:39 PM
    Sorry tdm I was just asking a question, final I just thought everything would work to some extent. If you notice I don't bug you much at all and there are some on here that are relentless........

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2
    Try asking with a slightly nicer, more polite approach. Your original question came off as quite rude and demanding....
    mlson and bbruno8 like this.
    05-26-2012 01:40 PM
    Ha ha, Jellybean. What's up with all of these codenames for Android OS's? Eclair, Froyo, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and now Jellybean. What's next, "Android Chocolate"? Someone needs to eat their vegetables.
    05-26-2012 01:46 PM
    On aokp cm9 and asop my battery won't charge after flashing these roms but will on any gingerbread roms is there anything I can do to to fix this
    A couple people have reported this but I've never experienced it myself. I'm afraid if I can't reproduce it, then I most likely can't fix it.
    05-26-2012 01:47 PM
    Ok thanks man I tried multiple things to get it to work cuz I really like these roms but if I can't charge my phone I can't use them. Good job on ur hardworking getting them working I've read every page since the beginning and will continue to read them to see if any fixes come up for my problem thanks again
    05-26-2012 02:14 PM
    Ha ha, Jellybean. What's up with all of these codenames for Android OS's? Eclair, Froyo, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and now Jellybean. What's next, "Android Chocolate"? Someone needs to eat their vegetables.
    If u notice it goes alphabetically
    Cupcake
    Donut
    Eclair
    Froyo
    Gingerbread
    Honeycomb
    Ice cream sandwich
    Jellybean

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-26-2012 02:16 PM
    Haha, nah, it would be alphabetical, so some sort of desert that begins with K. I hope they don't take the easy way out and go with Klondike.
    05-26-2012 02:17 PM
    Rumor is that it's going to be Key Lime Pie...
    bdieu17, Badboytoast and bmckay like this.
    05-26-2012 02:18 PM
    Haha, nah, it would be alphabetical, so some sort of desert that begins with K. I hope they don't take the easy way out and go with Klondike.
    I read somewhere that's its going to be Key Lime Pie? Lol

bmckay likes this.
    05-26-2012 02:20 PM
    If u notice it goes alphabetically
    Cupcake
    Donut
    Eclair
    Froyo
    Gingerbread
    Honeycomb
    Ice cream sandwich
    Jellybean

Okay, that part make sense. But I wonder, what's up with all of the sweets?
    05-26-2012 02:21 PM
    Okay, that part make sense. But I wonder, what's up with all of the sweets?
    Lol i kno right!

05-26-2012 02:26 PM
    Help!!!! I made a backup right before I flashed Quattrimus A10, and Titanium Backup isn't finding it to restore... help!!!! D:
    05-26-2012 02:53 PM
    Latest estimate for jellybean is September or so.
    That would be awesome! Hopefully jelly bean is sweeet lol. And hopefully it fits on our phones....

05-26-2012 02:59 PM
    What about grilled cheese? Or pepperoni pizza

Edit.....I just read it goes alphabetically, and K is next so I vote for Kooter.
    bmckay likes this.
    05-26-2012 03:02 PM
    Can anyone help me?? D:
    05-26-2012 03:03 PM
    Can anyone help me?? D:
    Maybe you formatted your sd card by accident.
    05-26-2012 03:08 PM
    Is there a solution? D:
    05-26-2012 03:16 PM
    What about grilled cheese? Or pepperoni pizza

Edit.....I just read it goes alphabetically, and K is next so I vote for Kooter.
    "Android Kooter". Well, you never know, lol. It is something that you could "eat" that's not a dessert, so to speak. But for NSFW reasons, I won't go any further. But seriously, at the rate it's going now, it would most likely be Key Lime Pie.
    05-26-2012 03:17 PM
    So... does the third party camcorder app work? If it does, I'm sold.
    I have tried a couple of third party camera and camcorder apps. So far, it has consistently been the case that the camera works fine, camcorder allows a view but does not record (the best I got was a blank file recorded), and the panorama cameras do not work at all.
    Of course, your system may work better on mine, but from what I've read on this forum, no one else has done much better.
    I would like the camcorder and panorama to work, but it is not a deal-breaker for me. I am confident that someone will figure it our, probably soon. The camera is the part I cared about, and that has worked for a bit now.

I know that tdm is working very hard to get the last few items going, and I am pretty sure he wants to get this ROM out as beta as soon as possible. With so much working well on these last few versions, I am very content to sit back and wait patiently. There are some very bright and hard-working folks on these boards, I like to give them room to do their thing.
    05-26-2012 03:30 PM
    Is there a solution? D:
    I'm not sure. If you did format your data by accident maybe you could try something like EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard. It's what I use for my computer to recover files that were deleted from my hard drives. But I am unsure if it will work on micro sd cards. You could find the program on torrent and just try it I guess.
    05-26-2012 03:31 PM
    I've had this phone since last July and I've only used the camcorder once, so that's not an issue to me. I would really like to see an actual fix to Play Store that keeps force closing, and add more stability. With the way things seem to be going now, we should be on our way. Patience also pays off.
    05-26-2012 03:39 PM
8,044 ... 206207208209210 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD