07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 214215216217218 ...
tools
    Is there anyone else experiencing issues with poweramp forcing the phone to reboot?
    turn your oc down and/or flash amphetimines?... id recommend both... :-)
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...mus-today.html
    bdieu17 likes this.
    05-29-2012 05:24 AM
    Hi!

Just installed the AOKP version. Did nandroid backup and wiped all before installing.

Is anyone else having problems with google play store force closing all the time?

thanks in advance.
    05-29-2012 06:22 AM
    Hi!

Just installed the AOKP version. Did nandroid backup and wiped all before installing.

Is anyone else having problems with google play store force closing all the time?

thanks in advance.
    Yes, it's a known issue.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    05-29-2012 06:32 AM
    Hi All
    I am running cm9 Alpha 10 on ov
    New to this whole thing but I did manage to create ext on Sd
    Did seem to stabilize phone but appears to be empty when I view in file
    manager after transfer files to sd
    Thanks cajunfied
    05-29-2012 08:06 AM
    Idk if this is a known issue or not but in the CM9 build the photo effects FC's. Just thought you should know

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    tdm likes this.
    05-29-2012 10:37 AM
    turn your oc down and/or flash amphetimines?... id recommend both... :-)
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...mus-today.html
    Wait, so is this Amphetamines mod something that would be good to use on Quattrimus? In the OP there, it says some of the stuff may already be included in your ROM, so maybe Quattrimus already has some of this stuff?

Quattrimus is running amazingly well already, but I'm not one to turn down more tweaks, haha.
    05-29-2012 11:28 AM
    turn your oc down and/or flash amphetimines?... id recommend both... :-)[/url]
    I dont understand what this does. I flashed it and couldn't really tell what the purpose was.

05-29-2012 11:55 AM
    Been running aokp and it works great, battery life, and its real responsive, but I came across the swagger toggle and wanted to know what it was so I googled it and this is what I found, its kinda funny.
    Anyone who wants to know what Swagger does can go look at the code commit in the AOKP git:

1. Long pressing produces: "Swagga baby!" toast. 2. Toggling it produces a logcat message with the error tag, which reads: "CAUTION: Swagger has been turned on." 3. Toggling it also adds the "LEAK_BUTT3R" intent.

In short, Swagger does nothing to your phone--yet. However, it's been scientifically proven to make you smoother with the ladies, an expert at churning butter, and an aphrodisiac for unicorns.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-29-2012 01:33 PM
    With regards to amphetamines, sysctl tweaks in AOKP do roughly the same thing and is a cleaner implementation. You can find it under the Start Up sub-menu in ROM Control.
    05-29-2012 01:34 PM
    okay Im way over my head with this phone now and need some guidance here. I am having all kinds of issues. Not able to narrow it down to any one rom of version. Constant freezes and reboots. Anything I can get off the phone or run to show something anyone can use to help me figure out whats going on? I'm not sure, but I really wanna think it's some type of memory issue, but I don't know how to tell if it's my 2 week old sd, or something with the phone
    05-29-2012 03:10 PM
    Can you access your recovery? Did you verify the md5 before you flashed? Try a wipe and clean install.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-29-2012 03:20 PM
    My battery can travel back in time!

andrewnelson23 likes this.
    05-29-2012 03:22 PM
    My battery can travel back in time!

Click to view quoted image

I'm guessing that's due to the clock sync issues?
    05-29-2012 03:37 PM
    Can you access your recovery? Did you verify the md5 before you flashed? Try a wipe and clean install.

Yeah I did. I've tried literally 30 clean installs with a couple different versions.. Even completely wiped and reformatted the sd.
    05-29-2012 03:40 PM
    Is it only with ICS roms or is it everything?

05-29-2012 03:56 PM
    Right now it seems to be with everything. Ive been using quattrimus for months with no major problem other than the obvious ones that everyone had and expected, but now I don't know what's goin on. I've tried everything I can think of
    05-29-2012 03:59 PM
    Been running aokp and it works great, battery life, and its real responsive, but I came across the swagger toggle and wanted to know what it was so I googled it and this is what I found, its kinda funny.
    Anyone who wants to know what Swagger does can go look at the code commit in the AOKP git:

1. Long pressing produces: "Swagga baby!" toast. 2. Toggling it produces a logcat message with the error tag, which reads: "CAUTION: Swagger has been turned on." 3. Toggling it also adds the "LEAK_BUTT3R" intent.

In short, Swagger does nothing to your phone--yet. However, it's been scientifically proven to make you smoother with the ladies, an expert at churning butter, and an aphrodisiac for unicorns.

This was why I changed to cm9. Why put something useless in instead of a data toggle for the status bar. Also, the unicorns got annoying!

05-29-2012 04:17 PM
    This might already be known but CM9 alpha 10 seems to like to continuously reboot repeatedly when my battery gets below 20. Great work though! Ur amazing

05-29-2012 04:30 PM
    Right now it seems to be with everything. Ive been using quattrimus for months with no major problem other than the obvious ones that everyone had and expected, but now I don't know what's goin on. I've tried everything I can think of
    Sounds like junk data is hiding in there somewhere. I would manually format everything listed under mounts in recovery (except the sd card) three times. Excessive? Perhaps, but it's certainly worth a try. Then flash the Rom, reboot back into recovery and flash the Rom again. Then flash gapps and proceed as normal. That ought to straighten things out for you.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2
    05-29-2012 06:12 PM
    I noticed that CAI has the videocam working (for some folks, I had to download an app). I am hoping that the next version of Quattrimus would have that. Kraven just got that working on his release 10g.
    05-29-2012 06:21 PM
    I would have rather had it say "Warning: Swagger has been Activated"

Anyways, does anyone know where the 3g toggle button went, i don't think I've seen it since alpha 8?
    AOKP By the way..
    droiddekka likes this.
    05-29-2012 06:29 PM
    Sounds like junk data is hiding in there somewhere. I would manually format everything listed under mounts in recovery (except the sd card) three times. Excessive? Perhaps, but it's certainly worth a try. Then flash the Rom, reboot back into recovery and flash the Rom again. Then flash gapps and proceed as normal. That ought to straighten things out for you.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2
    Does it make a difference whether you flash gapps immediately after? Or is it better to install the rom and then reboot before doing it?
    05-29-2012 06:31 PM
    Does it make a difference whether you flash gapps immediately after? Or is it better to install the rom and then reboot before doing it?
    Just yesterday I did a full wipe to put the new quattrimus on my play/test phone. Completely forgot that I had read gapps was no longer included. Booted the phone up, Google'd and downloaded gapps. Rebooted to recovery and installed. I have had no issues so far doing it this way.

Desire looks just like you with an Uzi nine.
    05-29-2012 07:27 PM
    I would have rather had it say "Warning: Swagger has been Activated"

Anyways, does anyone know where the 3g toggle button went, i don't think I've seen it since alpha 8?
    AOKP By the way..
    AOKP doesn't have that feature yet

ETA's kill puppies. So please stop asking for ETA's.
    05-29-2012 07:48 PM
    I understand that Built-in tethering doesnt work at present and that the workaround is to use third party apps.

What app or apps are recommended?
    05-29-2012 08:19 PM
8,044 ... 214215216217218 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD