ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterNo7

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Just flashed A10, it's kick ass. I see plenty of improvements since A9. I do keep getting a "Clock has stopped working" error. Any fix for that? I kind of need my alarm clock. Also, I couldn't find a setting to turn off the boot animation. Other than that, seems great. I'm going to run it for a week or two and see if I want to keep it.

medina623

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Just flashed A10, it's kick ass. I see plenty of improvements since A9. I do keep getting a "Clock has stopped working" error. Any fix for that? I kind of need my alarm clock. Also, I couldn't find a setting to turn off the boot animation. Other than that, seems great. I'm going to run it for a week or two and see if I want to keep it.

Depends which one you flashed

Reactions: MonsterNo7

bregga

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
For any interested in older versions of dolphin browser I found 7.2.0. works on cm and aokp but none of the others they all crash also the newest one works.

Billzilla

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I also had problems with charging on aokp. Turning my phone off and letting the charging screen come up for a minute or so and turning back on got it charging again. It would charge with phone off and in recovery, just not while actually using the phone. :-\

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Still cant get phone to charge on andy ics rom it will on any other rom have looked up in all threads and forums but nothing that will fix this is there and script that i cant use

Kolma

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Working:

* Phone
* SMS
* WiFi
* Camera
* Hardware video acceleration
* Video (youtube etc.)
* Headphone audio out (music)
* MMS reported to be working

Partially working:

* Bluetooth works for music but not for calls
* Some video intensive apps/games can freeze up sometimes
* CPU may not enter "deep sleep" mode often and/or reliably

Not working:

* Camcorder
* Built-in tethering (workaround: use third party apps)

I notice 3G is missing
Has it been fixed in the May 7 build or is it still spotty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz