07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 216217218219220 ...
tools
    I'll test. Where is it located?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    Thread immediately below this called "[CM9 Themes] Slate, Afterburners - Mdpi" the downloads are from the market. I just need to know if they apply or if there's a compile error for aokp. Thanks
    Badboytoast likes this.
    05-30-2012 04:32 PM
    Thread immediately below this called "[CM9 Themes] Slate, Afterburners - Mdpi" the downloads are from the market. I just need to know if they apply or if there's a compile error for aokp. Thanks
    I thought TDMs build of AOKP doesn't have the Theme Chooser implemented yet.

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk
    05-30-2012 04:59 PM
    I thought TDMs build of AOKP doesn't have the Theme Chooser implemented yet.

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk
    Idk... Im not running quattrimus I'm running CAI so I was just asking in case it did.
    05-30-2012 05:11 PM
    Nope we don't have it on quattrimus yet. I'd guess it'll be in the next build tho. Alpha 10 is done now and as far as I know from reading, 11 will have a fresh sync with cm... That should mean theme chooser will be there I think. Of course this is mainly an educated guess on my part.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-30-2012 05:23 PM
    Idk... Im not running quattrimus I'm running CAI so I was just asking in case it did.
    I'm not sure if it's implemented either, let me restore my backup and find out.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    05-30-2012 05:24 PM
    Nope we don't have it on quattrimus yet. I'd guess it'll be in the next build tho. Alpha 10 is done now and as far as I know from reading, 11 will have a fresh sync with cm... That should mean theme chooser will be there I think. Of course this is mainly an educated guess on my part.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I completely forgot it didnt have it... also totally forgot im running a sprint rom.

I'm not sure if it's implemented either, let me restore my backup and find out.

I'm guessing the Chooser is absent, but its OK, I'm 90% sure that the hdpi devices get a compile error because of their screen densities.
    05-30-2012 06:01 PM
    I completely forgot it didnt have it... also totally forgot im running a sprint rom.

I'm guessing the Chooser is absent, but its OK, I'm 90% sure that the hdpi devices get a compile error because of their screen densities.
    Yeaaahhh. Its nowhere to be found lol. XD

05-30-2012 06:22 PM
    On the latest build of CM9 when I hang up after a call it often times reboots. Just thought you should know

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-30-2012 06:51 PM
    Still seeing reboots, usually when the CPU is under load.

Brought my clock speed down from 806 TO 700ish

05-30-2012 07:20 PM
    What is CAI?

Can I go from aokp to cm9 with just wiping cache and davlik cache?
    05-30-2012 07:37 PM
    What is CAI?

Can I go from aokp to cm9 with just wiping cache and davlik cache?
    CAI is optimus s cm9 rom = Cold As Ice

And no its better to do a full wipe since they are very different roms

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    05-30-2012 07:43 PM
    Set your user agent to desktop

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Did you try checking both of the memory options under Settings > Performance? That seems to have cleared up the white screen issues for me. Not sure if it's just a coincidence or not, so I'd be interested in knowing if it works for anyone else.
    Thanks guys, I'll give them a go. Quick question though, how do you set your user agent to desktop? I've never had to do this so I haven't paid attention to it. And then the memory options? Another thing I've never had to do. I'll still give it a go and report back. Thanks a million.
    05-30-2012 07:52 PM
    CAI is optimus s cm9 rom = Cold As Ice

And no its better to do a full wipe since they are very different roms

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Thx. Any difference is stability or non working issues?
    05-30-2012 07:55 PM
    Just a note... I'm making more progress on the ROM updater (I'm calling it a ROM keeper now). I made the dubious change to use a database to store the ROM list today, instead of reading a cached manifest file at startup. This is more "proper" but it turned out to be a lot of work. I also did a clean implementation of rdiff so I could make a nice progress bar for the patcher.

Anyway, I think it's shaping up nicely and I should have something to test in a couple days.
    05-30-2012 08:00 PM
    I'm getting these 'voice calling not supported' errors now. Not sure WTF is up with that, could have something to do with my LCD density but it hasn't been an issue until...well, today as far as I can tell. Going to have to go back to Gingerbread for the moment. Sadface x1000.
    05-30-2012 08:03 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the music player lagging, skipping tracks? It doesn't improve with Google Play Music either.
    Weird thing is my Google play music on iho does the same thing. Robot sounds and random skips.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    05-30-2012 08:05 PM
    Thanks guys, I'll give them a go. Quick question though, how do you set your user agent to desktop? I've never had to do this so I haven't paid attention to it. And then the memory options? Another thing I've never had to do. I'll still give it a go and report back. Thanks a million.
    Go into browser, then click your menu button, then click request desktop site

Ilovefarts likes this.
    05-30-2012 08:06 PM
    3G toggle is located under Settings - Data Usage on AOKP. It is called Mobile Data, but essentially turns on and off the 3G radio.

Rob
    I believe defcon545 was talking about a 3g toggle in the notification toggle area.. it's inexplicably not an option, which is why, even though I really liked AOKP, I can't use it.. I hate having to go deep into the settings menus to turn on and off my 3G.
    05-30-2012 08:33 PM

Thanks buddy. I really appreciate it
    sellers86 likes this.
    05-30-2012 08:44 PM
    I was using CM9 for a week or so and it began to fc and reboot quite often. I reflashed and ran into the same problems. I ended up flashing aokp and its been much more cooperative. Im thinking some of the extra tweaks in aokp help. Im oc'd at 748-122 and only have fcs in the market. I have a feeling however my cache and such will build over time and without a partition I'll be in the same boat.

05-30-2012 09:14 PM
    I was using CM9 for a week or so and it began to fc and reboot quite often. I reflashed and ran into the same problems. I ended up flashing aokp and its been much more cooperative. Im thinking some of the extra tweaks in aokp help. Im oc'd at 748-122 and only have fcs in the market. I have a feeling however my cache and such will build over time and without a partition I'll be in the same boat.

Up your min oc to like 480. Having it that low does nothing for you

05-30-2012 09:16 PM
    Hey everybody, I've been having FCs and Force restarts all the time for the last week. Someone suggested I should keep it OC'ed at 320-787 with SMARTASSV2 as the governor compared to 245-787 with INTERACTIVEX. I've been on day 3 with just one restart, compared to half a dozen. I recommend you try it, maybe that will help! No lags, no FCs and barely any restarts!

Hope I can help.
    reaper420 likes this.
    05-30-2012 09:52 PM

We need this post to magically be at the top of every page in this thread. Every other page someone forgets how to download from their phone. Lol.
    arnold1997 likes this.
    05-30-2012 10:03 PM
    I believe defcon545 was talking about a 3g toggle in the notification toggle area.. it's inexplicably not an option, which is why, even though I really liked AOKP, I can't use it.. I hate having to go deep into the settings menus to turn on and off my 3G.
    Exactly, i have no issues using a widget, however i really like the idea of turning on/off the 3g wherever i may happen to be on the phone. I have used the 3g status bar toggle on the Quattrimus roms, but i believe that was before the fork to CM9/AOKP/AOSP which is why im not sure if it is just hidden somewhere, or is out of the coding for AOKP? (If that is the correct term)
    05-30-2012 11:22 PM
    Hey Arnold 1997, I have a question. Isn't CAI (Cold as Ice) also on the Optimus V?
    05-30-2012 11:52 PM
8,044 ... 216217218219220 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD