07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Welcome but it was all the dev's work.
    If tdm uses my changes, it should be in next build
    is this the bluetooth mic?
    02-21-2012 11:30 PM
    Has the calendar issue been brought up before? The calendar doesn't seem to find the calendar events from my Google account.
    I had the same issue. I flashed gapps and the problem was solved.
    cmerlyn and exProphecy like this.
    02-21-2012 11:33 PM
    is this the bluetooth mic?
    Not positive about that. All I know is I can voice search now

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    02-21-2012 11:33 PM
    Not positive about that. All I know is I can voice search now

As does my guitar tuner. Makes a nice, easy test of the microphone.
    Had to reflash the fix after upgrading to Alpha-5, but not a problem.
    I hope they can get the camera fixed as easily.
    lilrob1213 likes this.
    02-21-2012 11:37 PM
    You don't need to flash gapps in alpha 4 or 5 thanks to LeslieAnn
    Some people have had a few problems with the calendar app. Flashing gapps seems to fix that.
    02-21-2012 11:38 PM
    I need camera too, and I hope the mic fix is included too lol
    02-21-2012 11:40 PM
    The kernel is flashed with the rom, so you'll need to re-flash the iscream kernel to continue using it.
    I flashed the alpha 5 and when I checked the kernel version under about phone, it still says iScream kernel. How do I change it back? >_<
    02-21-2012 11:59 PM
    I flashed the alpha 5 and when I checked the kernel version under about phone, it still says iScream kernel. How do I change it back? >_<
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure its there until you either flash a new kernel, or do a full wipe.

02-22-2012 12:03 AM
    Is it bad? Why do you wanna change back?
    02-22-2012 12:14 AM
    All you need to do is wipe cache partition, and dalvik cache, and then flash the new build.
    02-22-2012 12:31 AM
    Replies for the last few pages:

That bootanimation is sweet! It can be resized easily in Photoshop with a batch action in 10 seconds. I'll try later this week.

Good news about the mic fix. Does the real time speech recognition work in the messaging app?

Also good news about the mms fix. Those 9999999 messages were annoying, lol.

Does anyone know of a good way to restore messages from gb to ICS? I have 8500 messages sitting in my inbox, and when I tried restoring them all to ICS, the messaging app opened once, but when I closed it, of wouldn't open again. No fc, but when I clicked on the messaging icon, it would bring me to a screen with the messaging icon in the upper left corner, but the rest would just be white. I thought it was odd that it opened once but not again. The problem persisted after restart. I'll grab a logcat if it would help.

Overall an amazing job. I can't believe how far thus has come in just a few days. The V community is awesome.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V
    02-22-2012 12:55 AM
    All you need to do is wipe cache partition, and dalvik cache, and then flash the new build.
    These are still alpha builds the devs are still making a lot of changes. You might get away with only wiping cache but it's still recommend to do full wipes right now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-22-2012 01:07 AM
    has any one themed this yet
    02-22-2012 01:10 AM
    Replies for the last few pages:

That bootanimation is sweet! It can be resized easily in Photoshop with a batch action in 10 seconds. I'll try later this week.

Good news about the mic fix. Does the real time speech recognition work in the messaging app?

Also good news about the mms fix. Those 9999999 messages were annoying, lol.

Does anyone know of a good way to restore messages from gb to ICS? I have 8500 messages sitting in my inbox, and when I tried restoring them all to ICS, the messaging app opened once, but when I closed it, of wouldn't open again. No fc, but when I clicked on the messaging icon, it would bring me to a screen with the messaging icon in the upper left corner, but the rest would just be white. I thought it was odd that it opened once but not again. The problem persisted after restart. I'll grab a logcat if it would help.

Overall an amazing job. I can't believe how far thus has come in just a few days. The V community is awesome.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

https://market.android.com/details?i...msbackup&hl=en

worked wonders for me i use it for every update to keep my texts
    02-22-2012 01:16 AM
    Please do not do this.
    If you do, do NOT bother mentioning any bugs you find. Everything needs to be taken from a clean slate, otherwise you throw in entirely too many variables.
    02-22-2012 01:16 AM
    Just flashed the ALPHA5 build after doing a full wipe three times. i go to settings and its still showing the IScream kernel. how do i get rid of it. Also the phone keeps freezing and force rebooting every few minutes no matter what im doing.
    02-22-2012 01:39 AM
    has any one themed this yet
    when this rom becomes more stable can we look forward to a green machine theme or will we have to use the kitchen?...
    02-22-2012 01:45 AM
    I flashed the supposed mic fix and this is what I got:

Any suggestions?
    02-22-2012 02:04 AM
    i just noticed why doesnt wifi show signal strength in the status bar i havent seen this reported
    02-22-2012 02:11 AM
    I flashed alpha5 couple hours ago,and it seems to run better than alpha4. Wifi connects better,and 3g works better,flashed mic fix too. Im impressed,gonna let it run for a couple days for sure.
    02-22-2012 02:18 AM
    Please do not do this.
    If you do, do NOT bother mentioning any bugs you find. Everything needs to be taken from a clean slate, otherwise you throw in entirely too many variables.
    That's what I've been doing (with the exception of the first time I've flashed alpha2).
    And I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary.
    02-22-2012 02:22 AM
    for everyone that hates the keyboard being funky i suggest installing swype. WORKs FANTABULOUS!! Lol
    02-22-2012 02:33 AM
    Here's one I spotted for quattrimus alpha5: The phone will not vibrate when receiving a txt on 'vibrate mode.'
    02-22-2012 04:23 AM
    Introducing quattrimus: ICS for the Optimus V

There is a bug tracker here. If it becomes more of an annoyance to me than a help, I'll turn it off or just ignore it, so please use it wisely:
    • Please don't file duplicate issues. Search for your issue both in this thread and in the bug tracker before filing a new issue.
    • Please use this for quattrimus specific bugs at the moment. I'm not fixing CM9 issues yet. If you have another CM9 device to compare behavior, that would be ideal.

How can I tell the difference between a quattrimus bug and a CM9 bug?

Only CM9 bugs (like the battery percentage bug?) go on github?
    02-22-2012 04:37 AM
    Here's one I spotted for quattrimus alpha5: The phone will not vibrate when receiving a txt on 'vibrate mode.'
    Messaging>settings(press menu button)>vibrate>always

02-22-2012 05:02 AM
8,044 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD