07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 225226227228229 ...
tools
    Everyone feel free to virtually slap me if I'm wrong . But I think its because tdm doesn't have a theme Chooser included with his rom yet. But I'm not exactly sure.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Pretty much. That's where they are in cold as ice anyhow

06-04-2012 02:16 AM
    Finally! After I don't know how many hours of trying to figure out what was going on with superuser denying permissions for everything, I finally found a solution that actually works. Found a zip file for superuser. It was explained that you do not delete the current copy on the phone, you just flash this file over top, and then update the binaries within superuser. I flashed it and it took care of the problem. I had tried clearing the data and all the other suggestions I had gotten to this point, and this was the only thing I could get to work. So I thought I would share and save you guys a few hours of misery on google

Forum Link:
    http://androidforums.com/incredible-...um-backup.html

Download Link:
    http://downloads.androidsu.com/super...ghi-signed.zip
    RyanJKremer likes this.
    06-04-2012 03:22 AM
    Good question. I'm not really sure. Perhaps someone could research that?
    The infamous color banding is nowhere to be seen to tell me the effects are taking place. Seems like some of the performance options aren't working right; scrolling cache seemed to do nothing on AOKP.
    06-04-2012 04:03 AM
    There is a new version of touch recovery in the s forums if any want to try it, it should work its froyo friendly.

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2
    06-04-2012 05:18 AM
    Does anybody know of a way to move /data/dalvik-cache to /data/sdext2?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    06-04-2012 05:58 AM
    Does anybody know of a way to move /data/dalvik-cache to /data/sdext2?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    Format the card and put it back in the phone while it's turned off. Turn it back on and it'll move everything on its own

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Ryuk6666 and joelz like this.
    06-04-2012 08:17 AM

Hey TDM, I think our boot animations need an update..
    arnold1997 likes this.
    06-04-2012 03:06 PM
    Good question. I'm not really sure. Perhaps someone could research that?
    Notice it says MAY improve performance on SOME phones. I have it disabled on Cold as Ice and I've noticed a considerable improvement in entering the app drawer. This has also been confirmed by other CAI users so I assume the same will occur if you disable it on quattrimus.
    06-04-2012 03:22 PM

I'm gonna miss Andy
    06-04-2012 03:46 PM
    That boot animation looks like a wannabe Ironman.
    droiddekka likes this.
    06-04-2012 04:05 PM
    I'm gonna miss Andy
    Same, but you'll get used to it. I remember when it first came out I was saying "Ew, what is this crap? Its terrible! I hate it!" And now I'm in love with it!
    06-04-2012 04:39 PM
    Question, maybe I'm not seeing it, but out of the AOKP CM9 and the other ones, is their a ROM out currently that allows the user to add more quick links to their Lock Screen? If not, is that something that's even available within the ICS operating system to begin with? I'm not asking for an ETA just curious if I was to go out and buy a phone with ICS loaded is that an option. If yes, is it something anyone else is interested in? Just curious. Otherwise, I'm wondering if anyone has attempted any market lockscreen apps and how they fair with any of these ROMs
    06-04-2012 05:06 PM
    Same, but you'll get used to it. I remember when it first came out I was saying "Ew, what is this crap? Its terrible! I hate it!" And now I'm in love with it!
    I would love to have 8-bit music playing everytime I boot my phone.
    Teh_Gaberz and firecrotch666 like this.
    06-04-2012 05:08 PM

Oooooh shiny!!!
    firecrotch666 likes this.
    06-04-2012 05:08 PM
    Question, maybe I'm not seeing it, but out of the AOKP CM9 and the other ones, is their a ROM out currently that allows the user to add more quick links to their Lock Screen? If not, is that something that's even available within the ICS operating system to begin with? I'm not asking for an ETA just curious if I was to go out and buy a phone with ICS loaded is that an option. If yes, is it something anyone else is interested in? Just curious. Otherwise, I'm wondering if anyone has attempted any market lockscreen apps and how they fair with any of these ROMs
    Actaully AOKP has the option u can add up to 8 i believe. AOPK is very very very customizable!

06-04-2012 05:19 PM
    Try WidgetLocker?
    06-04-2012 05:57 PM

My favorite is still the scy-fy Android, makes me smile every time I see it

firecrotch666 likes this.
    06-04-2012 06:05 PM
    My favorite is still the scy-fy Android, makes me smile every time I see it

lolwut. Scy-fy Android?
    06-04-2012 06:15 PM
    Notice it says MAY improve performance on SOME phones. I have it disabled on Cold as Ice and I've noticed a considerable improvement in entering the app drawer. This has also been confirmed by other CAI users so I assume the same will occur if you disable it on quattrimus.
    Tell tale signs of it being activates aren't there, unless CM team has found a way to magically remove color banding I'm inclined to believe it isn't working right. Secondly, it does improve performance on our low powered phones. Have you ticked it in CM7? Performance is night and day. I would assume ICS to be no less.

I think it should be looked in to.
    06-04-2012 06:22 PM
    lolwut. Scy-fy Android?
    Yeah, look up scifi-bootanimation, I don't remember who cooked it up, but it is pretty cool

06-04-2012 06:32 PM
    anyone know a way to keep apps from closing other than that problem its amazing
    06-04-2012 06:33 PM
    Funny how the Optimus has a good build of ICS yet the Triumph doesn't....
    Oh gees, huge mistake buying it.
    06-04-2012 07:47 PM
    Hey tdm, are you still working on the automated installation?
    not sure if you have seen this, or have the ability to try it but I just rooted my wives EVo phone an installed this rom.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1582889

The installer includes options; 4 different kernels, misc programs, boot animations, etc. Its all compiled into a GUI interface where you choose what "version" of the rom you want.
    its kind of amazing, assuming he asked for permission to include them all.
    like I said, just thought I would share this in case it helped or inspired in any way.

06-04-2012 07:48 PM
    Funny how the Optimus has a good build of ICS yet the Triumph doesn't....
    Oh gees, huge mistake buying it.
    I'm feeling a lil buyer's remorse as well. Went from testing cold as ice on my opti S to bone stock on my elite.....:banghead:

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
    06-04-2012 07:50 PM
    I'm feeling a lil buyer's remorse as well. Went from testing cold as ice on my opti S to bone stock on my elite.....:banghead:

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
    And I went from swapping harmonia, to stock, to Backside, to CAI, to Quatt, AOKP, AOSP, and themed Froyo ROMs
    And now im stuck on bare 2.2
    In this situation, facepalm isn't enough, I think I need facedesk or facewall.
    dr0shm0e likes this.
    06-04-2012 07:54 PM
8,044 ... 225226227228229 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD