07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 232233234235236 ...
tools
    Your wrong: https://github.com/thekraven
    thekraven created branch ics16 at thekraven/android_device_lge_thunderc 12 minutes ago
    thekraven pushed to ics15 at thekraven/android_frameworks_base 23 minutes ago
    thekraven pushed to icscm at thekraven/android_packages_apps_Settings 29 minutes ago
    thekraven pushed to icsa7 at thekraven/android_packages_apps_Mms 29 minutes ago

But the CAI thread disappeared completely from the opti s section.... But it's obvious he's still building.. Maybe he just decided to remove it from the public and work on it until it's to his releaseable to the public standards. Thanks Bob for the info It's nice to know there's still something going on

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    06-08-2012 07:17 PM
    Thread cleaned of all fruit-related posts. I don't want to see anymore here.
    06-08-2012 07:20 PM
    Question for users: is the theme Chooser in quattrimus yet?
    06-08-2012 08:22 PM
    Not yet
    06-08-2012 08:31 PM
    ... I'd hate to see cm9 for these phones stop entirely..

If that happened I would probably start punching children.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    freakboykevin and Garymeister like this.
    06-08-2012 08:56 PM

And you forgot one part, you'll end up in jail also.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-08-2012 09:01 PM
    And you forgot one part, you'll end up in jail also.

Not if you're good at it.

This space intentionally left blank.
    06-08-2012 09:05 PM
    Not if you're good at it.

This space intentionally left blank.
    the children would probably kick my *ss and take my quattrimus loaded optimus v. so i remain patient..and safe.

06-08-2012 09:13 PM
    Come on guys, stop this nonsense. First its the iPhone, now its hitting children. Ragnorox just cleaned the thread.
    braxton355 and firecrotch666 like this.
    06-08-2012 09:15 PM

Removed

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    06-08-2012 09:16 PM
    Come on guys, stop this nonsense. First its the iPhone, now its hitting children. Ragnorox just cleaned the thread.
    Hey Anthony, I heard you were making yellow, orange, and purple themes for cm9 and aokp, any news on that? I loved the afterburner and slate ones on CAI, can't wait till tdm incorporates theme Chooser into quattrimus

topdawg661 likes this.
    06-08-2012 09:21 PM
    Hey Anthony, I heard you were making yellow, orange, and purple themes for cm9 and aokp, any news on that? I loved the afterburner and slate ones on CAI, can't wait till tdm incorporates theme Chooser into quattrimus

They are done. There's a link in my signature... except you are on tapatalk

Let me see if I can edit my thread...
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    06-08-2012 09:57 PM
    Can I use CWM to partition the SD card? And if so, what else would I need to do to utilize the 2sd functionality?
    06-08-2012 09:58 PM
    They are done. There's a link in my signature... except you are on tapatalk

Let me see if I can edit my thread...
    Thanks bro.

06-08-2012 10:01 PM
    This rule should be mandatory.

*Always search before posting

mlson likes this.
    06-08-2012 10:17 PM
    Question for users: is the theme Chooser in quattrimus yet?
    Can only speak for CM9 and from what I can see its not implemented yet

06-08-2012 10:18 PM
    Thanks bro.

Your wish is my command. I just updated the thread
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    06-08-2012 10:28 PM
    Well when this is beta I'm gonna have to flash on my s

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    06-08-2012 10:44 PM
    Well when this is beta I'm gonna have to flash on my s

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Can you flash V roms on the S? If you can, I'm sure there'd be no mms. Maybe someone will develop a fix, like they did for us V users on CAI.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    06-08-2012 10:47 PM
    Can you flash V roms on the S? If you can, I'm sure there'd be no mms. Maybe someone will develop a fix, like they did for us V users on CAI.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    You can but i think you have to be on ZVD baseband but im not sure

06-08-2012 11:08 PM
    ZV9 UPDATE - I found a one click adb method to apply the update and take care of everything else as well over on AF http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-a...0-rooting.html I know everyone has gone back and forth as to the effectiveness of the update on our phones. I've had it on my phone for about 6 hours now, and I gotta say there is a huge difference in my phone. I can't say that it has anything to do with the update itself. Could be something else that was installed, or simply the process and starting completely clean again, idk. Although I haven't noticed much of a difference in reception, the phone seems to be acting much more stable now. I have not had one reboot or fc to this point, and many of the apps that would not even load completely work now. Sure some of you saw how bad my phone was continuously rebooting and freezing last week. Got to the point where I was willing to try anything that might help straighten it out, even to just get it back to normal amounts of reboots. That was on every rom I tried...not just the quattrimus trio. So maybe it's turned out so well just cause something in mine was so screwed.. idk, but from my results, I would definitely suggest applying it.

EDIT.. The biggest problem was with titanium. Every time I tried restoring more than one app at a time...just app, no data, the phone would reboot in the middle, and sometimes it would do it during restoring just one. I've restored my whole phone over the last couple hours and it didn't shut off once. The speed of titanium is also noticeably faster.
    inceyet likes this.
    06-08-2012 11:29 PM
    Just a quick note, I'm on my phone right now and can't write much. I heard about thekraven leaving and it's a sad day. He's an awesome dev. But I'm not going anywhere. However this ruins the surprise I had: we were planning to form a team and now I don't know if that will happen. Whatever he decides to do, I wish him well and so should everyone here.
    06-09-2012 12:10 AM
    Less comments, more patience.

Hopefully everyone can be patient

06-09-2012 12:35 AM
    ...we were planning to form a team and now I don't know if that will happen.
    this bums me out. my gf has an optimus S and i was coming THIS close to putting CAI on it.

glad you're still on board tho sir.

carry on.
    Badboytoast and drezliok like this.
    06-09-2012 12:42 AM
    ZV9 UPDATE - I found a one click adb method to apply the update and take care of everything else as well over on AF http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-a...0-rooting.html I know everyone has gone back and forth as to the effectiveness of the update on our phones. I've had it on my phone for about 6 hours now, and I gotta say there is a huge difference in my phone. I can't say that it has anything to do with the update itself. Could be something else that was installed, or simply the process and starting completely clean again, idk. Although I haven't noticed much of a difference in reception, the phone seems to be acting much more stable now. I have not had one reboot or fc to this point, and many of the apps that would not even load completely work now. Sure some of you saw how bad my phone was continuously rebooting and freezing last week. Got to the point where I was willing to try anything that might help straighten it out, even to just get it back to normal amounts of reboots. That was on every rom I tried...not just the quattrimus trio. So maybe it's turned out so well just cause something in mine was so screwed.. idk, but from my results, I would definitely suggest applying it.
    I followed this guide [http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-a...allenged.html] for flashing the ZV9 update and it worked perfectly.

I used to get 2 bars at home on 3G and now I hover between 3-4 bars sitting in the same spot on my nightstand. I'd definitely recommend it.

Rob
    06-09-2012 09:56 AM
8,044 ... 232233234235236 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD