07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 234235236237238 ...
tools
    More like a soap opera. It would be called "As Quattrimus Turns".
    Lmao
    06-09-2012 06:14 PM
    You have my attention, I'll maintain. I know I'm quiet, but I've been working hard and I think I'll have the skills. I'll send you a pm for more info. I'd definitely ask bob, he is also quite the genius. If I had a rom to maintain, it would give me more of a push. Thanks for all your work!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Lol. I almost just volunteered you because I almost missed your post.
    sellers86 likes this.
    06-09-2012 06:24 PM
    I'd like to help with that. But i might not have enough experience for a project as awesome as this...
    Don't sell yourself short. When i was on jerry's build, your kernel was the only kernel i'd use. Made the ROM sooooo much better. In my opinion, you're a great dev.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    06-09-2012 06:24 PM
    Stay tuned next week for more thrills, chills and spills! Will TDM give another cliffhanger about a special project? Will another noob scream for an ETA? Will another dev be killed off? Only time will tell "As Quattrimus Turns".
    06-09-2012 06:37 PM
    Stay tuned next week for more thrills, chills and spills! Will TDM give another cliffhanger about a special project? Will another noob scream for an ETA? Will another dev be killed off? Only time will tell "As Quattrimus Turns".

OMG I CANT BELIEVE TDM's EVIL TWIN WOKE UP FROM THAT COMA HE WAS IN AFTER HE WRECKED HIS CAR ON THE WAY TO BREAK UP BRAD AND TIFFANY'S WEDDING!!!!!!11!!1!!!!1one
    06-09-2012 07:01 PM
    Originally Posted by Revenant Ghost<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    OMG I CANT BELIEVE TDM's EVIL TWIN WOKE UP FROM THAT COMA HE WAS IN AFTER HE WRECKED HIS CAR ON THE WAY TO BREAK UP BRAD AND TIFFANY'S WEDDING!!!!!!11!!1!!!!1one
    And then tvall randomly stabs the evil twin and everything goes back to normal... or does it?? Stay tuned
    06-09-2012 07:30 PM
    I'm loving Quattrimus alpha 10, very smooth, very fast, except for the play store and youtube everything else runs smooth.
    tdm likes this.
    06-09-2012 08:15 PM
    just loaded this up and played around for a few hours. Everything I have tried has ran smooth. The only things not working great for me are what was listed in the beginning, camcorder and themes. Youtube and all the other appps have ran just fine.
    Thanks too all involved for getting this running!
    tdm likes this.
    06-09-2012 08:27 PM
    Looks like this thread is longer than the iho thread after less than 4mo. Don't know if that's good or bad. But it does mean that there is a lot of demand for ics. And I'm going to create a new thread for beta so we can start fresh.
    06-09-2012 09:53 PM
    im not going to have a lot of free time this summer, but I will get a hold of LeslieAnn and I will try to help maintain. I will try recrute from the OS to help maintain their phone

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    tdm and suku92 like this.
    06-09-2012 09:55 PM
    I'll be a tester if needed
    inceyet likes this.
    06-09-2012 10:01 PM
    Looks like this thread is longer than the iho thread after less than 4mo. Don't know if that's good or bad. But it does mean that there is a lot of demand for ics. And I'm going to create a new thread for beta so we can start fresh.
    Well, well, well, if it isn't Mister Popular with his 2.6735751295336787564766839378238 thanks-to-post ratio

Sounds like making a new thread would be a good thing so we can actually say, "Read the thread," again without expecting someone to filter through five hundred pages. A new thread = A fresh start. No drama. No old bugs. No stupid comments. A nice clean thread.
    lilrob1213, suku92, tdm and 2 others like this.
    06-09-2012 10:15 PM
    From all us S users, thank you guys in advance for carrying on CAI. I was extremely disheartened when I found out kraven was stopping development, but now I'm excited again and looking forward to seeing what you guys can do with it
    tlrsax54, Va1ha11a, tdm and 1 others like this.
    06-09-2012 10:16 PM
    Well, I think it's more of a good thing. To me, this shows how much love people have for the Optimus V, myself included. It's been proven to the critics time and time again what this phone is really capable of. The "little phone that could", so to speak. And what I think you're doing for the community serves a great purpose. Keep fighting the good fight.
    diecastdonkey likes this.
    06-09-2012 10:17 PM
    I'll be a tester if needed
    Well TDM you can count me too to test as well. Y'all inspired me to try to do some dev myself as soon as I get those programs I'll be hitting you up thanks for the inspiration as well as LA, Gannon, Jerryscript, BobZhome, Tvall, A.C.R, and to all that I didn't metion I appreciate all the hard work and dedication and I hope I can be just as good of a dev as y'all

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    tdm and diecastdonkey like this.
    06-09-2012 10:31 PM
    From what I here your continuing CAI?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    06-09-2012 11:30 PM
    Well TDM you can count me too to test as well. Y'all inspired me to try to do some dev myself as soon as I get those programs I'll be hitting you up thanks for the inspiration as well as LA, Gannon, Jerryscript, BobZhome, Tvall, A.C.R, and to all that I didn't metion I appreciate all the hard work and dedication and I hope I can be just as good of a dev as y'all

This amazing community has also made me think about becoming a developer. We truly have the best community I've ever seen. I have plenty of free time now and would gladly be a tester

topdawg661 and tdm like this.
    06-09-2012 11:41 PM
    From what I here your continuing CAI?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Not exactly but kinda. I merged thekraven's sources last week and I'll be building for the OS hopefully next week.
    suku92, cmerlyn, tlrsax54 and 1 others like this.
    06-09-2012 11:42 PM
    Most post have nothing to do with ICS. Bad thing.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    topdawg661 likes this.
    06-09-2012 11:45 PM
    Aside from the force close issues this is the best Alpha ROM I've used...then again this is the ONLY Alpha ROM I've used LOL. Thanks for all your hard work tdm I can't wait to see what beta has in store for us

kenbrasensei, tdm and jto101680 like this.
    06-09-2012 11:58 PM
    This rom just reboots and fcs on me btw I'm on ov I've heard zv9 will solve that? How true? There hasn't been a clear answer I've looked through the treads and just looking for a answer cause I like ics its a awesome rom. Any help thanks

Hunior likes this.
    06-10-2012 01:11 AM
    This rom just reboots and fcs on me btw I'm on ov I've heard zv9 will solve that? How true? There hasn't been a clear answer I've looked through the treads and just looking for a answer cause I like ics its a awesome rom. Any help thanks

I'm on ZV5 and I get minimal reboots, not sure about FC's but the only time I really get them is when I'm in the market and when I try to play some games

inceyet likes this.
    06-10-2012 01:14 AM
    I get no reboots on ZV5 generally, aside from a few when my phone derps out once or twice a week :P

Only problem is youtube FCs, fix that and ill love you for a very long time.
    inceyet likes this.
    06-10-2012 01:25 AM

It helped mine, but I don't think it was the actual lg update as much as it was completely redoing the phone in the process of installing the update. I did notice somewhat of a boost in signal with phone, wifi, and 3g though

inceyet likes this.
    06-10-2012 01:26 AM
    TDM: Linaro optimizations are currently under review for CM9. Just mentioning for the potential boost it can give to the phone. Perhaps have a peek in your spare time.
    TauSigmaNova and tdm like this.
    06-10-2012 01:47 AM
8,044 ... 234235236237238 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD