ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
TDM..... Not sure what I was looking for to bring me to this, but made me remember the update/recovery you talked about possibly doing. Thought this might interest you.
View attachment 25970

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Thanks, great find. :)

I will email the author to see if it's open source. That's a primary requirement for me.

inmenzo27

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
wfJFc.gif

Found this great boot animation Download Here [Bootanimation] CM9's Cid - xda-developers :D

Last edited:

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, great find. :)

I will email the author to see if it's open source. That's a primary requirement for me.

Awesome! Hopefully that'll be the ticket for you. Even if it's just something temporary.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if you know, but the one glitch that I can't stand is when my screen is off and I try to change the volume it changes song. Also the notification sound through speaker problem

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if you know, but the one glitch that I can't stand is when my screen is off and I try to change the volume it changes song.

It's not a glitch There is an option for holding the volume key when the screen off to change the track. So, you can just repeatedly tap it to increase volume instead of holding it, or find that option and turn it off.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's not a glitch There is an option for holding the volume key when the screen off to change the track. So, you can just repeatedly tap it to increase volume instead of holding it, or find that option and turn it off.

Settings, sound, bottom of screen uncheck volume rocker music controls

trippin7464

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

One of my favorite things about custom roms since I use my phone in the car almost every time I'm in it. I bought a different head unit just for the headphone input.

On topic, I'm backing up everything and so pumped to try this today. Have been using IHO CM7 for months and was so stable I didn't bother looking to install any new roms, but screw it, I want ICS!

luckyplanet

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is Skype working for anybody? I'm on the CM9 build and it seems to restart when it is installing the app. Both from the google play store and when it is pushed through google play from my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX