Probably Monday
    inceyet likes this.
    06-16-2012 08:53 PM
    Has the MMS been fixed?
    Doesn't look like it just tried it was a no go

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-16-2012 08:54 PM
    Has the MMS been fixed?

To get MMS working change these 3 lines in the build.prop.

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310120 to ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311490

gsm.sim.operator.numeric=310120 to gsm.sim.operator.numeric=311490

gsm.operator.numeric=310120 to gsm.operator.numeric=311490
    06-16-2012 09:00 PM
    :thumbup::thumbup: Yes finally rk worked for me WWOOOO HOOO keyboard fixed, mic good to go , BT works with music not with calls ( but I know that will get fixed ) aside that yo TDM and to thekraven and to all that was involved( just don't know who else might be involved) this is a sick rom thanks for all the hard work. Oh what's a good gov and oc to use?

I use conservative and 320/728 for a good battery life.

On a side note; I can't wait for the finished beta 1!

inceyet likes this.
    06-16-2012 09:02 PM
    Thanks for all the help, sorry for the clutter. But nice work tdm, its really coming together nicely!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    tdm and inceyet like this.
    06-16-2012 09:15 PM
    I've been looking through here trying to find anyone with this problem, but I can't seem to find it. For some reason, the mic stopped working on my phone after going to the nightly build. When placing a call, I can hear the other end but they can't hear me. I'm also having some other problems with calling in/out, but that's all I've had besides the "Package file is invalid" but I've had that problem with every rom, so idk. So far it's amazing! I just flashed Harmonia until tomorrow and I'll try re-flashing in the morning. I like the look of ICS so much better than GB.

btw, i have the old OV without the Hitachi screen
    tdm likes this.
    06-16-2012 09:34 PM
    I've been looking through here trying to find anyone with this problem, but I can't seem to find it. For some reason, the mic stopped working on my phone after going to the nightly build. When placing a call, I can hear the other end but they can't hear me. I'm also having some other problems with calling in/out, but that's all I've had besides the "Package file is invalid" but I've had that problem with every rom, so idk. So far it's amazing! I just flashed Harmonia until tomorrow and I'll try re-flashing in the morning. I like the look of ICS so much better than GB.

btw, i have the old OV without the Hitachi screen
    Glad I am not the only one. Everything, at least everything I use regularly, seems to be working with the CM9beta1. Only issue I had with it was the call issue you described. So I am not the only one. I tried a couple of things to try to fix it and gave up and did a nand backup and installed the latest mirage rom which currently is my daily. I was so close with this one. But hey can't complain. I am not a dev and this was never supposed to run on our phones so I am happy just to be able to try ICS out with my OV.
    06-16-2012 09:49 PM
    It's just weird because originally I had the AOKP alpha, and I had no problems with calling, but I had some stability issues. That was no problem though. I couldn't really say if it was doing it on the CM9 beta because I didn't try calling anyone. I only noticed a few minutes ago actually. I have to say though, the nightly is a whole lot more stable than the alpha was, that's for sure. Great work tdm.

oh.. almost forgot. I seem to get an issue where the stock keyboard is a few pixels past the bottom of the screen. i get half a spacebar basically. The rest of the OS is correctly positioned, and once I install Swype it's fine. Again, the AOKP alpha didn't do this. I'd actually rather have the beta though because it runs so much smoother.

And I remembered what the other calling problem was. While I was calling myself to test the mic, I picked up on the OV, and the phone I was calling from kept ringing while the OV said I was in the call. I only heard silence, and when my voicemail picked up the OV ended the call by itself. It's only ever done that once though.
    06-16-2012 09:57 PM
    Yup

I flashed the gapps after the nightly and no good. I went and found another version of gapps and it is all good. Thanks guys. TDM as always great work bro.
    inceyet likes this.
    06-16-2012 10:24 PM
    It's just weird because originally I had the AOKP alpha, and I had no problems with calling, but I had some stability issues. That was no problem though. I couldn't really say if it was doing it on the CM9 beta because I didn't try calling anyone. I only noticed a few minutes ago actually. I have to say though, the nightly is a whole lot more stable than the alpha was, that's for sure. Great work tdm.

oh.. almost forgot. I seem to get an issue where the stock keyboard is a few pixels past the bottom of the screen. i get half a spacebar basically. The rest of the OS is correctly positioned, and once I install Swype it's fine. Again, the AOKP alpha didn't do this. I'd actually rather have the beta though because it runs so much smoother.

And I remembered what the other calling problem was. While I was calling myself to test the mic, I picked up on the OV, and the phone I was calling from kept ringing while the OV said I was in the call. I only heard silence, and when my voicemail picked up the OV ended the call by itself. It's only ever done that once though.
    If you have the keyboard and the mic issue, there's a possibility your not running w the nightly patch. When your on the lock screen, does it say virgin mobile at the bottom, or something about roaming being off?

ttcole1254 likes this.
    06-16-2012 10:36 PM
    Keyboard doesn't refresh meaning caps lock stays but its not really on
    06-16-2012 10:41 PM
    Has the MMS been fixed?
    I switched to Go SMS Pro. MMS works with it. I switched over from Handcent.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    06-16-2012 10:49 PM
    Hey TDM, is it possible you can put the dates on the nightlys/updates? Something like 06.15.12 would make using ROMkeeper less confusing to use
    bhasden likes this.
    06-16-2012 10:58 PM
    Now that I installed the nightly, I noticed that I lost usb debugging.. I get usb connected prompt and mass storage works. Anybody got any suggestions? I tried rebooting, and I tried toggling it on and off a few times but that didn't work.
    06-16-2012 11:01 PM
    i've been experiencing reboots, and i think im the only one as well....

do you have any suggestions TDM ?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I rarely experienced reboots with your AOKP alpha10pre1
    06-16-2012 11:12 PM
    If you have the keyboard and the mic issue, there's a possibility your not running w the nightly patch. When your on the lock screen, does it say virgin mobile at the bottom, or something about roaming being off?

I'm getting roaming off.. Now it all makes sense I'll try reflashing in the morning, it's 11:30 here XD
    jto101680 likes this.
    06-16-2012 11:25 PM
    I'm getting roaming off.. Now it all makes sense I'll try reflashing in the morning, it's 11:30 here XD
    Todays build failed, so you probably cannot get a delta update until Monday, unless tdm wants to work seven days this week.
    06-16-2012 11:27 PM
    Is anyone else experiencing trouble connecting to wifi w/ nightly? Keep losing connection after authorizing

Otherwise, nightly is excellent! Running w/ the amphetamine patch, and also got juicedefender working again, which is awesome.
    inceyet likes this.
    06-16-2012 11:30 PM
    I switched to Go SMS Pro. MMS works with it. I switched over from Handcent.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    I tried Go SMS but I can't receive them.
    06-16-2012 11:50 PM
    CM9 is sick TDM & TheKraven and to all who contributed. Thought I'd just share a screen shot btw titanium back worked just great

tdm likes this.
    06-16-2012 11:52 PM
    i've been experiencing reboots, and i think im the only one as well....

do you have any suggestions TDM ?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I rarely experienced reboots with your AOKP alpha10pre1
    No, you're not the only one
    06-17-2012 12:10 AM
    You'll need to flash Google apps again after flashing the nightly

Interesting. I did not flash Google apps after the nightly, everything seems to be working fine. What version of Gapps did you use with Beta1Pre1 before the nightly? I used gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip.
    06-17-2012 12:13 AM
    Interesting. I did not flash Google apps after the nightly, everything seems to be working fine. What version of Gapps did you use with Beta1Pre1 before the nightly? I used gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip.
    Try the smaller gapps. There is a link in the op

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-17-2012 01:09 AM
    Okay so I just upgraded to beta 1 and camcorder doesn't work although it did in alpha 10??
    Anyone explain why??
    06-17-2012 01:56 AM
8,044 ... 255256257258259 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD